We booked to get married at this hotel with our two children in May. The hotel staff are fantastic. Looked after by Maria and Athina (Guest relations). We felt they went that extra mile with us and made the whole experience a memorable one-for all the right reasons. I made the mistake of reading some reviews on this site before I went and consequently worried about it for months before we went. In fact, if I had known it would have been this fantastic I would have looked forward to it a whole lot more! They looked after the wedding arrangements and arranged regular meeting with ourselves and the Thomson wedding coordinator and then checked I every day or so to make sure we had not changed our minds about anything. They chose our wedding music for us as we indicated that we wanted as traditionally Greek wedding as possible ( as we we in Greece) which seemed to make them even more passionate about getting things right for us. They whisked the children off ( age 6 and 7) to make cards and decorations for our wedding car (which we drove up into the mountains after our wedding breakfast, still in our regalia!). The children thought were famous for that day! In the evening there was a Greek theme night on and they announced us and we had a first dance and cut our wedding cake! It seemed they were all our guests! Really fantastic value and service in the restaurant was second to none. We will definitely return when we can afford it. having said that, I wouldn't want to book anywhere else just yet as I cannot imagine it even comparing. Please done take any notice of negative wedding reviews. I would recommend this 100%. Huge thanks again to Maria-her attention and friendliness made our day so special.
Lynne and Micheal Warren, married 25/05/12
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The legendary Aquila Rithymna Beach fronts the azure 500 m long beach on the north coastal line of Crete. A favorite destination for repeater visitors and vacationers from all over the world, proves the delightful experience of hospitality, sunshine, modern amenities and faultless service. Most of the generous rooms, bungalows and villas housed at the hotel's colorful gardens or at the local style buildings. The resort is specifically aimed at families with children of all ages for magical holidays with plenty of in-house facilities and entertaining activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aquila Rithymna Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquila Rithymna Beach Rethymnon
- Hotel Aquila Rithymna Beach
- Rithymna Beach Hotel
- Aquila Rithymna Beach Hotel Crete/Rethymnon Prefecture, Greece