Room - perfect ..
Food - very good ..
Service - excellent ..
The problem is the this resort.. is quite far away from the Rethimno City .. more than 5 km .. you could go there with the bus .. or in morning with a bus form hotel..
In Adellanos Cambos.. you don`t have many point of entertainment .. just some bar - disco.. restaurant and a lots of shops .. This is definitely a family resort .. not for friends and having fun .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The legendary Aquila Rithymna Beach fronts the azure 500 m long beach on the north coastal line of Crete. A favorite destination for repeater visitors and vacationers from all over the world, proves the delightful experience of hospitality, sunshine, modern amenities and faultless service. Most of the generous rooms, bungalows and villas housed at the hotel's colorful gardens or at the local style buildings. The resort is specifically aimed at families with children of all ages for magical holidays with plenty of in-house facilities and entertaining activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Aquila Rithymna Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquila Rithymna Beach Rethymnon
- Hotel Aquila Rithymna Beach
- Rithymna Beach Hotel
- Aquila Rithymna Beach Hotel Crete/Rethymnon Prefecture, Greece