Having stayed in many high end villas in many different geographies, Paradisso was one of the best, if not the best experience we have had. We spent 10 nights in Villa Antonia. The view is to die for. Everything was perfect :
- Antonia, the owners hospitality is difficult to beat ..a friendly, nice person, a great cook, guide and even spent an hour performing a minor operation on my foot to deal with sea urchin spines
- beautiful villa, interior and exterior, furnished and decorated with great taste
- rooms cleaned to perfection every day
- relaxing environment
- great swimming, private swimming area down to the sea and a few yards walk to the beach
I am certain we will return to enjoy Antonia's hospitality again. I have no hesitation in recommending Paradisso Villas..just book early!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradisso Beach Villas in Zakynthos, a hidden villa complex where you'll find an oasis of rest and peace. Owning their name to their unique location and privileged waterfront position, just 8 meters above the sea, facing an endless swimming pool, the Ionian sea, our beach villas and beautiful gardens are designed entirely to the specifications of its discerning owners who wished to create the ultimate retreat for large families, couples or groups of friends within the idyllic settings of the property's location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Paradisso Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisso Beach Villas Ammoudi, Zakynthos, Greece