Porta del Mar Beach Hotel
Amoudi Studios Apartments Hotel(Ammoudi)(Great Value!)
$51
Clear Horizon(Ammoudi)
$82
Calypso Studios(Ammoudi)
Julia Studios(Ammoudi)
  • Pool
Villa Corali(Ammoudi)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspizzaother guestsperfect placedelicious foodthere are so manyoverlooking the seanext yearfamily holidaylittle piece of heavenpositive commentsweek staysandy beachone wordfantastic beachbig eyeregular menudifferent levels
Reviewed July 12, 2016

Found via the internet, wanted to do something extra special for my girlfriend for her birthday. Only saw a few pictures online (many were not ready until the end of that month - as it was new).

I decided to call and ask if we could have dinner in a special location with a few extras. To my amazement they were incredibly helpful and took the entire process out of my hands. After explaining what i wanted they gave me every option from hand made jewelry to a firework display which they would arrange.

Along side the amazing food offered and a very warm and hospitable environment with even the owner and the waitress singing happy birthday to my girlfriend whilst carrying her personalised cake to our private balcony decorated with rose petals from the top of the stairway to the table overlooking nothing but the sea at Zakynthos's best location to watch the sun set. (A* boyfriend)

I chose to have handmade jewellery made for her which they allowed her to change if she wanted, however it was not needed.

Would highly highly recommend as a great place with amazing food and even better staff all at a very reasonable price. They go above and beyond to ensure that the location looks amazing and is personalised to your needs.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2016

Delicious food - fish, vegetable, Greek cheese. Good service.
Crystal cleen and warm see.
Colorful garden.
Nice people.
Perfect accommodation.
Fun windsurfing lessons.
Very, very quiet location.15 minutes from the airport

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
tasosrigas, Owner at Porta del Mar Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2016

Dear Martina,
It makes us really happy to read so nice comments!
Food is a very important element for your perfect holiday and we have taken it very seriously: using mostly organic vegetables, our own extra vergin olive oil, many locally produced feta cheese, meat, poultry, fish and fruits make our greek menu really special.
As a family-run place , we love to be of a help to our guests and recommend the best for them.
Thank you again and we will hope to visit us again soon!
Tasos , Kostas, Pavlina, Elina and the rest of our team

Reviewed July 10, 2016

I can't recommend the place enough, the Rigas family are wonderful people, the villas and grounds are paradise. Will differently return, one of the best places a
I have ever been too.
Thanks for making our stay so wonderful, the Elias family.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2016

Wonderful location, beautiful place, good food, excellent service, very nice people. A little piece of paradise. A quiet place that we already miss - and where we will return. I would recommend it for holidays with kids, but also for a romantic journey with the one you love.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends
tasosrigas, Owner at Porta del Mar Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2016

Dear Anca,
Your review makes us feel very happy and on the other hand makes us to feel even more responsible towards our guests! We try our best to maintain high standards in all that make a lovely holiday: comfortable sleep, authentic, tasty and fresh food and light entertainment. Especially, I liked seeing you all sitting in the long table under the mulberry tree and enjoy the Pizza evening with a ice cold draught beer from Kostas restaurant.
Thank you again and hope to see you all again here!

Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

I had an amazing dinner. I had booked before and everything was perfect.
Flowers and decorarion were só beautiful and starters and main course were amazing.
With all that I had the perfect night to ask my girlfriend to marry me.
I will have this unforgettable night forever as one of the best of my life.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple

Thank you Thiago for choosing our place for this very special day!
Happy you enjoyed our specially made patio for similar cases, just ...above the waves. It looked really nice with the decorations of Anna and Elina.
Special thanks also go to Kostas, who organise your special meal and drinks, all chosen with care.
We wish now all the best for your future!