Be aware that this hotel is quite some distance from town, if you plan on seeing the island book a rental car (very reasonably priced). The hotel itself provides some of the most incredible views and I was happy to be away from the party areas to relax and enjoy the views. The onsite restaurant has incredible food and we had great experiences with the staff. We booked our studio room through RCI exchange and were upgraded to a 1 bedroom unit when we arrived. A beautiful place to spend a relaxing week away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the deep blue waters of beautiful Panormos Bay, Mykonos Star offers comfortable modern accommodation in one of the most undisturbed, peaceful yet fashionable areas of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mykonos Star reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Star Hotel Agios Sostis
- Mykonos Star Agios Sostis