Divina Studios
Lemonia Accommodations(Agios Sostis)(Great Value!)
$40
Panorama Apartments(Agios Sostis)(Great Value!)
$36
TripAdvisor
Zante Sun Hotel(Agios Sostis)
  • Breakfast included
George & Dawn Hotel(Agios Sostis)
  • Pool
Soulis Studios(Agios Sostis)
Reparo Studios(Agios Sostis)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbeach barel grecoair conmin walkhis wifeself cateringlaganas beachan amazing holidayapproximately minutespriced drinksgreat companysheets were changedlovely islandflip flopsgood nights sleeplovely ladyhot shower
Reviewed September 10, 2013

it's hard to write this review as i loved the staff and place but some area's did need a few improvements. like most people i read the reviews before i went including the ones below some have some valid points put incorrectly or out of context

so here is my opinon take it or leave it as you will

Hotel : is small family run buisness no frills or spills great little pool for kids and nice for adults too needs work to rail to pool entrance as was a little wobbly and steps were slippy on entry. not happy with way chemicals were randomly thrown in buckets into water at end of night (felt could have been mixed properly and through the pump system) closing time for pool is 7 would have liked pon some nights pool to be open later. reception had wierd hours for closing but normally the staff helped if you wanted something like the idea of books being avalible, pool bar is exactly what it says on the tin a bar by the pool if no ones there staff are friendly although not all speak english during day but lovely emi does.

this is not a hotel for young kids as there is not much for them to do, or for anyone who has walking issues due to the hilly nature and distance to shops, ADVICE get a quad bike or a car for exploring and or going to get food.

Rooms :arived early in the morning rooms had been made and fresh sheets but next day realised could have done with a more thourough job the hotel is split into 2 sections reception side and new side reception side had a room with in 3 minutes i was asking for another due to the shower being so small my arms got wedged between both walls and the fact when open balcony could hear rooster crowing in competition with another one, got moved to room 104 OMG thought i was in a sauna all night next day asked for fan 15 euro's a week and the thing was terible i sat in front of it and it may as well not been on so next day we asked for the air conditioning (that was ment to be included in our holiday) 40 euros a week (neatly had a heart attack at price) but needed it so bad due to heat being around 42 degree's will be asking for that money back, beds only had one pillow when asked for more they had mold on them ! and the maid was the lasyest B**** i have ever met only changed our sheets once while we were there although was ment to be every 2/3 days but she did change the bins regualer but knocked and then came straight in with out waiting , now i know this was self catering and we were planning to eat out all the time but the cooker rings were rubbish one did not work the other was rusty and distint lack of knifes ect.

venture out to eat and you will find some great places near by if your young head to the strip for fast food if you like good food do your home work ask the staff wheres good and make your own mind up but my mum used to say you get what you pay for ! so if your expecting the ritz mayb try somewhere else if you looking for a relaxing holiday get booking

also bar food at divina is basic i.e pizza chips burgers no greek food at all except a greek salad

it just needs a little tlc and this could be such a fantastic place but having said that i WOULD and will go back its set in a lovely place with great people and staff and if you get a good del then its a must.

one thing that does anoy me above all else is the room leaving row, no matter what time you fly you must vacate room by 12noon we did not get collected till 2.20 am so 14 hours with no room is not right !and 30 euros to keep your room for the day is extorsionate

i felt it was a good thing the hotel does not tolerate and kind or loud noise after 12pm and before 8pm this has led to people being removed from the hotel also do not break anything or they will charge you,

and made some great friends and had some better laughs

Room Tip: take a plug in mosquito repelant find out what you need to know before traveling look on google earth for street views ect aloow more money for food than you think you need get your passports back very quickly and dont make noise or breakages as they are not tollerated at this hotel
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Peter R
Reviewed September 9, 2013

A family run hotel with basic accommodation. Just back from fortnight trip to Zante having been twice previously to the Island. Accommodation good, no frills, you get what you pay for. Food around barr area very good and reasonably priced. Far enough away fromThe Strip in Laganas but within reach if that is your thing.

Best restaurant in Laganas is Bon Appetite, a family run restaurant with high quality food and friendly service on Kalamaki Rd just off The Strip. Best restaurants in Kalamaki are Heavens Kitchen and The Olive Tree. Avoid eating in Thassos restaurant in Laganas aa two cases of food poisoning on consecutive nights reported.

Best beaches are Gerakas and Casa Playa (Banana Beach in St Nicholas Bay).

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Janet J
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Please do not listen to any if the reviews posted on this site. I could not have chosen a better hotel to stay in for my holiday to Zante! I came with 7 other girls quite nervous as we had read bad reviews for the apartments. I pleasantly surprised when the hotel turned out to be the complete opposite of what the reviews implied. The staff were really welcoming and helpful, if we ever needed anything the helped us straight away and were always more than happy to help! It was one of my friends birthdays and the staff organised to have a birthday cake made for her aswell as helping us decorate the bar area and offering free shots to the birthday girl! The food they service is delicious and at a very reasonable price. The room was clean and sheets were changed twice in the week that I stayed, however if you requested new bed sheets/towels they have them to you. The pool was also very clean. The Greek BBQ night is also good fun, the hotel cook you food and put on entertainment for the night. It is a 10 minute walk from the main strip but in a quiet area, a lovely location. I could not have asked for a better hotel to stay in, i was sad to leave and say bye to the staff and I'm already organising to book there again next year!

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank AmberWhitehead
Reviewed July 26, 2013

When booking this hotel me and my friends (all aged 17) were a bit worried because of the bad reviews but as I've just returned from Divina I can honestly say it lived up to our expectations before the bad reviews. If your expectations are very high then you will be disappointed because this isn't a 5 star hotel but you definitely get what you paid for. The rooms are clean, spacious and basic with a nice balcony. The food is all reasonable priced and the pool isn't green at all, we all swam in it everyday. Some people would say it's too far from the strip and in a way i'd agree because you do have to walk 15/20 minutes however looking at the ones near the strip they no way near as nice and the walked never bothered us, especially as we were drunk before hand. You get your own space and it's quiet for when you end up sleeping in the day or early hours after you've been out all night. There's a little shop 5 minutes away too where you can buy food, drink etc. The staff are nice, can't speak much English but are willing to help if you've run out of anything and are always smiling. This is my honest review. I had the best week I've ever had with the 12 girls I went with and am genuinely missing it. As long as your expectations aren't too high you'll be very happy and it's perfect for a girls/lads holiday.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Me and my two bestfriends came here for a week from 1st - 8th of july..
From booking up on this hotel and reading the reviews we really didnt know what to expect!
Upon arrival me and my friends were quite happy with the surroundings and were actually quite surprised with the cleanliness of the outsides of the hotel, although the reception isnt very big!
At the point of checking in the staff were quite friendly and smiley, very welcoming although this very soon changed.. We arrived at this hotel at 6.30am in the morning then got shown to our rooms! Just to let anybody know anyone with disability problems or leg problems this hotel may not be for you as they do not have any lifts or ramps anywhere! The rooms was very basic but to a good standard, they was clean and quite spacious we had a 3 bedded studio which was a very good size.. The balcony was also quite large! The bathroom was very clean and tidy although when you showered the bathroom floor flooded with water as the shower curtain was not long enough to stop water from running through.. The rooms have enough kitchen equipment for anybody that would like to cook a meal or pre drink or make brews while staying here! The beds was very comfortable with a thin little sheet to sleep with, although you get blankets folded and put on top of the wardorbe incase needed! In the week that me and my friends were here we only got our room cleaned twice which meant our sheets were only changed once and shower towels only once too, the second time they cleaned our room they didnt change our bed sheets or towels they came in moved things around and emptied the bin! Also they would sweep up but then leave dusty dirt near to your door and not sweep it up or mop.. The hotel in itself is a decent clean hotel but i would not budget to pay anymore than £250 to stay here, the pool area was the only good thing about staying here as it was the cleanest place overall.. The pool was very clean and got cleaned every night, as also did the sunbeds! The pool bar was a good place to eat and drink, before we came here we read reviews on the food being crap but when we got here thought we would try it out! The food is very nice and fresh and also at a good price as are the drinks.. As our first day went on we thought we would try to speak to some of the staff and came to realise that alot of them wasnt so pleasant! We only met one lady that worked here that we genuinely liked and she was called emi, such a lovely lady and is the owners cousin.. This evening we all went out as this is zante and went out as 3 girls to party and get drunk, when we arrived back at our room at about 4am we heard 4 very loud bangs on our door! Scared and confused we answered our door to the owner Nicos this is the night our holiday went from good to bad as he threatened to kick us out of the hotel for being to loud and disturbing other residents but we wasnt the only people who was loud.. Nicos done this 4 nights in a row and kept scaring us with this threat! For anyone that is coming to zante for a crazy holiday this hotel is definatly not for you.. On our last day we got threathened again that we wasnt getting our passports back as we had been to the rescue paint party and got a spot of uv pain on a sheet and had to pay 25 euros! Overall me and my two girls had the best holiday ever with all the birmingham lads we met, but the most MISERABLE IN THIS HOTEL! To anybody aged 18 to 25 i advise you do not stay here!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends