DONT get me wrong we dont normally care where we stay but this hotelis the worst ever, we are a family who like to have a good time on our hols. so just got back on the 25th sept 2012 after a week at this hotel. we arrived at 8pm and there was a lady (cleaner) who couldnt speak english at all who gave us 1 rom key for 9 of us when we booked for three rooms, we managed to tell her 3 rooms not one so showed us to our rooms.
2 rooms were upstairs and one downstairs near reception.
impression of the rooms was basic but some of them were large and clean. but the one downstairs was dreadfull!! looked out onto a brick wall, when you went to the toilet it would come out onto your feet yuk! so next morning asked to be moved. also they made us take a child age 3 go up 3 flights of stairs so they had to move to.
NO ENTERTAINMENT apart from a guy playing the same cds over and over (ub40)
pool was freezing no free snacks cold water in the shower. no tea or coffee served at the bar.
resturant was down the road and the staff were very rude.
two of my daughters were told to leave their food and go back and put a tshirt on as this is a resturant. but it was ok for men to sit in their with speedos and tops off??
also my son forgot his wrist band one night and was also told to leave his food and go get it.
seeing they have seen him for the whole week and even chatted to him but still wanted the wrist band.
9 of us went on this hoilday and all 9 ended up ill for a day or two
you were either sick or it came out the other end, but we were not the only ones most of the hotel was the same, i will await to read their review.
food was cold so get down their at 6pm. pasta chips every night. limited to drinks also ran out of things.
nothing for kids to do!!! i would not recomend this hotel to anyone. great for yobs who just want to get drunk. which was every night which we had to listen to them being sick.
**************************THIS HOTEL SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN*******************************
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The renovated Turtle Beach Hotel & Spa with monastery style architecture is conveniently located at Arkadianos beach at Agios Sostis village a 20 minute stroll from the bustling resort of Laganas, Zante. A popular hotel with couples and families, the hotel offers stunning views across Marathonissi, Cameo island and Laganas Bay. Offering a simple, yet full range of facilities that cater well for adults and children, guests will find plenty to keep them occupied. The sandy beach (with sunbed hire) and local bars are just few meters away and the main shops and restaurants are all within 100 meters. Small boats can be hired from the beach for trips to Turtle Island. The Turtle Beach is approximately 8 km from Zakynthos Airport.Accommodation is made up of studios for 2-3 people and spacious apartments from 4 up to 6 persons. All feature a bathroom (with shower), air-conditioning, the sea view rooms are extra equipped with shower cabin & hair dryer the back view rooms have shower curtain without hair dryer(kitchenette with fridge), 24-hour hot water, telephone, plasma satellite TV sets and balcony or terrace.Cots are available free of charge (on request). Guest with walking disabilities or wheelchairs are accepted at this accommodation. All Inclusive Meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Turtle Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arkadianos Apartments Agios Sostis
- Arkadianos Apartments Hotel Agios Sostis
- Arkadianos Hotel
- Turtle Beach Hotel Zakynthos/Agios Sostis, Greece