It is perfect for a good and budget holiday for families with kids. Nice playground and a lot of green areas surrounding the buildings for play. Food was good. The village is quite small and there are not much entertainment going on, but still there is enough opportunity to go for a walk after dinner. Beach is very close and the walkway is passing a forest, which is really nice especially on the way back, when everybody is tired. In general we had a very nice and relaxing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel "Philoxenia Bungalows" 3* is just one hour from Thessaloniki, inside a pine forest and just 150 meters from the sea, a modern design complex of bungalows offers you the ideal choice for calm holidays with quick excursions to nearby locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Philoxenia Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Philoxenia Bungalows Hotel Halkidiki Region
- Philoxenia Bungalows Psakoudia, Greece - Halkidiki