This resort was a 5 star resort maybe 15 years ago when they first built it. Now it is just a 2 star hotel and nothing more. The bungalows we stayed had only 2 electrical sockets and they were in a bad condition (15-20 years old?). The resort was full of Russian tourists who are not polite. The dinner and breakfast buffet were terrible and very low quality. Also this area is always windy so the sea is a little bit mixed. I just can't find any reason for paying so much money for such a resort. If you are a Russian and you want cheap and low quality holidays this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit the home of the Greek gods and the Olympic Games, a region full of history, ancient temples and Byzantine monasteries, and discover the Olympian Village, an ultramodern hotel complex overlooking the sea. Stretching along the beach and surrounded by dozens of pools and beautiful gardens, the Olympian Village (World’s Leading Spa Resort 2007, World Travel Awards) is a lively and welcoming holiday location. It offers a host of activities for sports enthusiasts and families with children, an atmosphere of relaxation and well-being at World’s finest Spa & Thalasso center, Royal Olympian Spa & Thalasso and a feast of culinary delights at its superb restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Aldemar Olympian Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldemar Olympian Village Hotel Skafidia
- Aldemar Olympian Village Skafidia