Destinia.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2016

This a was a great location for the price. You do need to walk up hills to get to the place and there is no elevator from the street to the reception area. The room was very clean and the bathroom was great. We were a short 5 minute bus ride from the old port of Mykonos and the main town. The reception was very friendly and they have 8 cats you can play with.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Booked this place via Booking.com Pictures on the side is made with Fish eye effect, so room looks big and kind of nice.
On the arrival...then she opened me a room, I was so angry. It's just not what I expected at all. Old furniture, old TV set (not working btw). I was so pissed, that I just went to find other hotel near by. Booked it, and lived there happily. I couldn't cancel my reservation at Hotel Alex, so I paid twice. But I better pay twice rather stay at this place they call hotel.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank DStarkos
Reviewed August 13, 2016

We booked this hotel as a family for 2 X 1 stays before sailing to Syros & Paros and returning back to fly home. The first thing I should say is that the pool and views are lovely. The room was clean and spacious but alas no fridge (essential in hot countries) and there were dirty shoes and empty bottles in the drawers left from previous guests. This hotel has so much potential but it has NO atmosphere, the reception staff are unhelpful and shouted at me for asking for extra pillows!!!!! The breakfast was very poor compared to all our other accommodation, rock hard toast, no yogurt or fruit and no hot options, our children refused to eat here. Booking.com website advertised there was an airport transfer available from here but when I emailed to arranged to be collected from the airport they reported they do not offer this service. I don't really write reviews but I would never stay here again, I know accommodation in Mykonos is expensive but use your money wisely and do not stay here.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank debinichols
Reviewed July 14, 2016

We counted at least 10 cats that roam freely throughout the hotel including lying on the chairs in public places.We experienced a shouting match between mother and daughter who were the owners.The receptionist smoked and the hotel smelt of cigarettes.The walk into town is 20 mins but on a busy road and taxis are scarce.However the swimming pool was pleasant and the hotel has exceptional views

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 713ruthd
Reviewed July 6, 2016

When booking I was expecting this place to be a lot nicer than it was considering the price. Mykonos itself to stay is not on the cheap side however the hotel is really dated and the breakfast was poor. I was traveling solo and although it was believed to be popular amongst solo travelers, it's isolated. The rooms don't have wifi which isn't the most convenient. There is also the night guard who was from Bangladesh and would make me feel very uncomfortable by talking with me, and saying a few things which I consider to be inappropriate while I was alone arriving home late. This put me off wanting to use the communal area at night to avoid him. I don't think I'll be staying here if I return to Mykonos.

Date of stay: June 2016