Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2016

We booked this hotel as a family for 2 X 1 stays before sailing to Syros & Paros and returning back to fly home. The first thing I should say is that the pool and views are lovely. The room was clean and spacious but alas no fridge (essential in hot countries) and there were dirty shoes and empty bottles in the drawers left from previous guests. This hotel has so much potential but it has NO atmosphere, the reception staff are unhelpful and shouted at me for asking for extra pillows!!!!! The breakfast was very poor compared to all our other accommodation, rock hard toast, no yogurt or fruit and no hot options, our children refused to eat here. Booking.com website advertised there was an airport transfer available from here but when I emailed to arranged to be collected from the airport they reported they do not offer this service. I don't really write reviews but I would never stay here again, I know accommodation in Mykonos is expensive but use your money wisely and do not stay here.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank debinichols
Reviewed July 14, 2016

We counted at least 10 cats that roam freely throughout the hotel including lying on the chairs in public places.We experienced a shouting match between mother and daughter who were the owners.The receptionist smoked and the hotel smelt of cigarettes.The walk into town is 20 mins but on a busy road and taxis are scarce.However the swimming pool was pleasant and the hotel has exceptional views

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 713ruthd
Reviewed July 6, 2016

When booking I was expecting this place to be a lot nicer than it was considering the price. Mykonos itself to stay is not on the cheap side however the hotel is really dated and the breakfast was poor. I was traveling solo and although it was believed to be popular amongst solo travelers, it's isolated. The rooms don't have wifi which isn't the most convenient. There is also the night guard who was from Bangladesh and would make me feel very uncomfortable by talking with me, and saying a few things which I consider to be inappropriate while I was alone arriving home late. This put me off wanting to use the communal area at night to avoid him. I don't think I'll be staying here if I return to Mykonos.

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed August 20, 2015

This hotel has a lot of issues.. but also a lot of potential ! Revamp the staff and the breakfast and all will be fine !! Be careful, the time schedule on buses were expired !! All in all, it was OK for one night and the swimming pool is grand !

Date of stay: August 2015
2  Thank Anais333
Reviewed August 7, 2015

I only spent a night at this hotel on my way to Ikaria. At this time of the year it was almost impossible to get a reasonably priced room just for a night. In the end I was forced to pay 95 EUR/night.
The hotel is built in the hill above Tourlos. Its architecture is interesting if a bit confusing. The rooms and bathrooms are large and clean. An ancient small CRT did not work and there was no fridge in the room. I could use the A/C for free.
Unfortunately the hotel is very poorly managed. When I arrived at 10 AM, nobody knew who I was and it took a while to find my booking. I asked the older lady at the reception if I could leave the luggage somewehere in the hotel and return later. She started complaining and almost screaming that there are still guests in the rooms and that she couldn't just throw them out to find me a free room. Later she became more friendly.
At night I had a dinner at their restaurant. The waitress was very friendly, but the food was rather blend and poor. The next day I had a breakfast (which was included in the price of the room) which was OK for Greek standards.
I didn't use their pool.
The free wifi is only available close to the reception desk.
The location of the hotel is excellent if you just want to spend a night there and then take a ferry from the new port. It is however very dangerous to try to get to the old town. The road is very busy and there are no pavements.

Date of stay: August 2015