Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2015

This hotel has a lot of issues.. but also a lot of potential ! Revamp the staff and the breakfast and all will be fine !! Be careful, the time schedule on buses were expired !! All in all, it was OK for one night and the swimming pool is grand !

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Anais333
Reviewed August 7, 2015

I only spent a night at this hotel on my way to Ikaria. At this time of the year it was almost impossible to get a reasonably priced room just for a night. In the end I was forced to pay 95 EUR/night.
The hotel is built in the hill above Tourlos. Its architecture is interesting if a bit confusing. The rooms and bathrooms are large and clean. An ancient small CRT did not work and there was no fridge in the room. I could use the A/C for free.
Unfortunately the hotel is very poorly managed. When I arrived at 10 AM, nobody knew who I was and it took a while to find my booking. I asked the older lady at the reception if I could leave the luggage somewehere in the hotel and return later. She started complaining and almost screaming that there are still guests in the rooms and that she couldn't just throw them out to find me a free room. Later she became more friendly.
At night I had a dinner at their restaurant. The waitress was very friendly, but the food was rather blend and poor. The next day I had a breakfast (which was included in the price of the room) which was OK for Greek standards.
I didn't use their pool.
The free wifi is only available close to the reception desk.
The location of the hotel is excellent if you just want to spend a night there and then take a ferry from the new port. It is however very dangerous to try to get to the old town. The road is very busy and there are no pavements.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2015 via mobile

This place is old and outdated. Staff is not friendly but very rude and unhelpful rather. Taxi will not take you to the front of the hotel because the road leading to it is too small and they have hard time turning around, so you have to walk about 500ft with your luggage. Not good if you have more then suitcase. The view from the room is nice but that's about it. The food for breakfast is nothing special. This place should be rated 2 star not 4 star. I do not recommend it.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank 706aminee
Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

I stayed here with 4 other friends. On booking, we were told we would have a "suite with two bedrooms", but actually what we had was a pretty small bedroom with a sofa bed in an additional, small room.

The pool has a great view, but it's kinda small - we were lucky that we were pretty much the only people staying there, so there was always ample room to use the facilities.

We were also woken up pretty much every morning by screaming and shouting - we think this came from the hotel staff, as there were no other guests, and the hotel is pretty far out of Mykonos, so I doubt any lost tourists would make it to the property...

The staff in general were quite grumpy and not particularly helpful. There was one super sweet waitress though, who was always very happy if she could help.

The breakfast was quite terrible... If we weren't outside of Mykonos town, I would have probably abandoned the hotel breakfast!

The hotel itself is quite beautiful though... & I'm sure it was probably a fair bit cheaper than any hotel in the old town, although I'd hunt a
Little harder before booking this one again.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank danielrw89
Reviewed June 21, 2015

This was absolutely the worst hotel experience I've EVER had. The staff was rude and obnoxious, the rooms are dated, smokey and FILTHY. Ours had cockroaches in it. The sheets were disgusting, the blankets -- we didn't even touch them. The entire operation was unequivocally awful. This is NOT a place to stay. Avoid it at all costs.

Room tip: Do not stay here. The rooms are filthy. The staff is dreadful.
Date of stay: June 2015