All reviews all inclusive drinks pool bar animation team older part lower pool hotel opposite relaxing holiday lovely hotel junior suite all inclusive package two weeks sea view greek dancing end of season definitely return to this hotel themed nights quiet area
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2017

Friendly staff ,good food ,clean rooms ,good hospitality ,good swimming pools , friendly bar staff ,friendly dining room staff. Hotel booking in simple , late arrival food supplied, plenty of pool side sun loungers.

Room tip: More comfortable beds
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
1  Thank craigmJ9083PZ
Reviewed September 5, 2017

Just returned from a two week stay. Before travelling I was a bit concerned by the negative reviews. The hotel is lovely, the only let downs being the location, the smell at the front and the lack of entertainment. We arrived in the early hours and were greeted with a glass of orange juice and a ham and cheese roll. Check in was quick and we were shown to our room in the new block. Quite a trek at 3.00 am in the morning! The room itself was modern, spacious and spotlessly clean. We had a large balcony with a sea view. The room was cleaned daily and towels and sheets changed whenever we required them to be. The food was first class. Travelled with two fussy teens and they enjoyed each meal. Such a variety to select from each time we entered the dining room. The standard of alcoholic drinks available as part of the all inclusive was disappointing throughout the hotel. This I understand to be the case generally on all inclusive holidays. I was a bit concerned that cocktails would be poured from a carton but they were prepared as they were ordered. The hotel has two swimming pools, The one by the new block being more family orientated and where the animation team spent most of their time I assume. We based ourselves at the swimming pool in front of the hotel. The only time I saw the animation team was when they appeared to do yoga, darts and table tennis. They appeared to lack in personality and at no time did they encourage anyone to participate in any activities. It would of been nice to have some pool activities at this pool. The list of daily activities were also not clearly visible. I found it two days before we were due to leave! The staff were friendly and helpful. Always polite and never rude. I can only assume that reviews where the staff were suppose to be rude were made by people who were not happy with the hotel and in a negative frame of mind themselves. The beach was a short walk from the hotel and sun beds were €4.00 euros a day, although any drinks had to be carried from the bar at the swimming pool at the front of the hotel. The resort had two other bars although one of these was also a hotel. The Azzure bar and restaurant was very good. We ate here on one occasion and went there for drinks on a couple of other evenings. The food was amazing. We also spent a day at the nearby Ktima bar and restaurant. This has an infinity pool. Sun beds here are €5.00 euros a day. You would need to get a bus or taxi as there is only the main road from the hotel. Although the Azzure bar and Ktima aren't cheap, I would highly recommend. One thing I would advise is do not pay for 2 weeks Wi-Fi. This is $50.00 per device and not per room. There is a weekly charge and 1 or 3 day charges. I would recommend the 1 or 3 charges! Due to the hotels location and lack of activities, entertainment we did travel into Lindos on quite a few occasions. This is $12.00 euros for a taxi from the hotel and $9.00 euros back. It worked out quite expensive but when there is nothing to do in the resort, then it was money well spent. I would recommend this hotel if you like a quiet and peaceful location and are not bothered by the lack of entertainment.

Room tip: The new block. This are modern, spacious and all have sea views
2  Thank Turkishqueen19
Reviewed September 4, 2017

We stayed here this August for two weeks in a party of 22 people whose ages varied from 18 months to fifty somethings...

Every person was well received and the wedding party was suitably looked after. The staff were very helpful and helped in every way possible with the planning of the wedding, questions about Wi-Fi, ordering of taxi's, ordering of quad bikes etc....

Bar staff were very efficient at their jobs and even went the extra mile in creating a few special cocktails which weren't on the all inclusive menu. There had been so much negative press on trip advisor in the weeks leading up to our stay that we were all very nervous about what was going to confront us. People had suggested the all inclusive drinks were poor, that the place was run down, the staff were grumpy, the food was poor etc, etc, etc. What a load of nonsense.

The all inclusive drinks were excellent, one review read that a previous guest had supped g&t all day long and couldn't feel a thing. I can tell you from a personal point of view that the drinks, especially the g&t's were very potent - so much so that I didn't make the evening do a couple of times. The cocktails too were excellent, again, very strong.

To the catering. I can tell you I've stayed in all inclusive hotels all over the place and this was probably the best food we've ever had whilst staying all inclusive. The only other which compares was a hotel in Turkey, which, by the way, was five star. Normally, as a family we'd eat out three or four times, just to break the monotony of all inclusive dining. Not so here. It simply wasn't required, the variety on offer was exceptional. I'm a reasonably fussy eater but you could always make up a meal from the buffet style restaurant. Sometimes even two or three plates full...

A couple of negatives were the location isn't the best. You need a ten euro taxi to get into Lindos as the walk is just too dangerous along a highway with no sidewalk. And the older, lower section does have a smell of septic tanks which drifts over the lower pool area.

Other than that this really is a very nice hotel on a very nice Island. It just shows how trip advisor should be ignored sometimes as we almost pulled the plug on it.

Go there and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourselves.

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

We had a great stay in Lindos White Hotel and Suites in Vlycha - Rhodes. The entire staff displayed the utmost professionalism and hospitality from the first to the last day. The facilities were world class and the service was top-of-the line. Lovely Greek traditional food, great quality of products and smiling, friendly, helpful staff. Thank you especially to Rooms Division Manager, Mr. George Kostopoulos for his warm hospitality, he has created a great home atmosphere for us. Definitely we will return back soon. Thanks again!!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2017

Just returned from a wonderfully relaxing holiday in Rhodes!

We were greeted late evening and taken to a beautiful room in the newer suites - gorgeous & immaculately clean.

We enjoyed having the choice of 2 pools and relieved to find there was no need to early-shotgun sunbeds! Also enjoyed the charming beach just a stones throw away.

All hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful; any issue raised was dealt with promptly. Really impressed!

Food was beautiful and catered for 3 picky eaters - although fussy vegetarians/vegans may struggle.

Hotel sat away from beautiful Lindos itself but there is a bus stop just outside hotel. Taxi home was approx 9 euros - but avoid the unfriendly American taxi driver who reduced me to tears :(

Recommend the car rental service available in the hotel lobby; perfect for visiting Rhodes City - Old Town is a must see.

Only negative would be the unfortunate smell around the front of the hotel.

Overall a beautiful and very friendly hotel & I'm bewildered by the negative reviews!

1  Thank lilaclisa