8 people are viewing this hotel
$209
$230
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$124
Free cancellation until 10/04/22
Hotels.com$209
Priceline$230
Destinia.com$131
All reviews lindos village pool area air con anna maria sea view beautiful hotel pebble beach reception staff coffee machine booked this hotel small shop main bar greek restaurant buffet style half board main building relaxing holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed May 21, 2019

This hotel is superb. It lives up to its website pictures and all. The staff are all polite friendly and helpful, I cannot praise them enough and they made me so at ease for my first trip alone without my family. The room was excellent, views are gorgeous and good choice and range of meals, I was on a half board basis. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends and would recommend it as a place to go if your on your travelling on your own for the first time. I’m going home tomorrow but will be back to stay again.

Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank Dollysmother
LindosHotels2019, Sales Executive at Lindos Village Resort & Spa - Adults Only, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Dear Dollysmother,
Thank you for staying in Lindos Village and taking time for the review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. Wishes for a lovely summer and see you soon again!

Reviewed May 21, 2019

Just returned from this beautiful hotel and spa, what an amazing place to go for my first solo holiday. The staff are so helpful and nothing is too much trouble for them and everyone so friendly. My room was fabulous with complimentary products, wine, water and a Nespresso machine!!!! The room and the whole of the hotel and complex so clean. A place I would definitely return back to, as there is still so much more exploring to do.

2  Thank Voyager37840950910

Dear Voyager37840950910,

Thank you for staying in Lindos Village and taking time for the review. We are pleased to hear your stay was fantastic.
Wishes for a sunny summer and welcome back again!

Reviewed May 17, 2019

If you have the chance to stay here for a nice relaxing holiday then please do so. It was amazing, the staff are very friendly and helpful and will do anything for you. It's peaceful and quiet. I visited the spar on 2 occasions back massage and reflexology and they were out of this world. The variety of food was unlimited, fresh and well presented. You will not be disappointed. We were looked after and the views were amazing.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
2  Thank SCiriello

Dear SCiriello,
Thank you for staying in Lindos Village and taking time for the review.
We are delighted to hear your stay was everything you wanted to.
Wishes for a lovely summer and hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed May 12, 2019

This hotel has the most friendly staff I have ever met, from front desk, restaurant, bar, pool and all cleaners ready to have a chat or laugh and went to extra to make the stay the best you can have. The hotel was spotless. Christos looked after the pool area was so proud of the area, always ready to help; he kept the whole area spotless. In the restaurant I met Georgia, she greeted every morning with “how are you” and a smile on her face and she made sure I got my second coffee. More than enough choose of food and plenty of it. Only for me was the cost to the local beer, 4€ for a small glass, did think that was a bit steep.
The room had everything you needed; good to see a quality coffee maker and fridge, there was always tea and coffee there and was topped up daily. Again with the hotel, the room was kept spotless.
This is NOT a hotel to stay if you have problems with stairs or ramps as this hotel is built on the side of a hill. There is NO beach connected to the hotel, the nearest is a fair bit of a walk away and it is a stone beach, no sand. If you want any water activities you near to go elsewhere. To get anywhere you really need to walk back to the main coast road where to can get the local bus service, (one of the very best local buses I have ever used), to going to the next town, Lindos (more than worth spending a day there) a lovely sandy beach with plenty of services. Cost on the bus is 1.80€ one way, into Rhodes when I was there is 4.90€.
This hotel would be a good base if you wanted to travel the island, there is a car rental next to the hotel and did not over charge, found the cost more and reasonable. If you wanted there was also a quad and scooters for rent.

Room tip: Don't get a room near the road
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank 354bobc
LindosHotels2019, Sales Executive at Lindos Village Resort & Spa - Adults Only, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2019

Dear 354bobc,

Thank you for staying in Lindos Village and taking time for the review.
We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Wishes for a lovely summer
and welcome back soon again.

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

We were glad to return here for the second time in six months.

This hotel is truly an all-round luxury experience.

Our bedroom was comfortable & very clean. Fresh, quality bed linens, fluffy white towels & bathrobes. Good quality HD Samsung tv, BBC World, CNN etc. Coffee machine pods refilled daily. Decent speedy WiFi coverage throughout (bedroom, pool, bar etc.).
I would recommend booking a suite/panoramic, as the views of the cove are amazing.

Indoor/outdoor dining, wide selection for breakfast & meals.
Full service, beautiful, circular cocktail bar, opening onto large comfortable balcony.
Good pool, good size, very comfortable sun beds. Pool bar & restaurant.
Full luxury spa services, I recommend a couples Swedish massage.

I’d like to thank Erinee & Stratos in reception. Always welcoming, helpful & informed.
A special mention for Christos @ the pool, his smile is a great start to everyday.
Without exception, every member of staff we met couldn’t have been more helpful.

Thanks Lindos Village, we will see you again soon!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank MarkDBelfast

Dear MarkDBelfast,

Thank you for taking time for your lovely review, your compliments have ben forwarded accordingly.
We are delighted that you visited us once again and had such a great stay. Wishes for a lovely summer and see you soon!