“Good food. Good people. Good prices.😉”
Review of Pasithea

Pasithea
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Skaleta
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Description: Located in area Skaleta just right from the sea beach with organized store. You can eat Mediterranean food, fresh pizza baked traditionally, fresh fish and seafood. You will be able to take photos of the beautiful Cretan sunsets.
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

A bit hard to find at first..worth looking for. The view is excellent..especially at Sunset.
People are very friendly.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 5, 2019

I was so satisfied with all we had at this place.
Cesare salad is one of the best I have ever had. Burgers was absolutely delicious and Greek meze (starters) was fantastic.
The staff was very friendly and prices normal.
The view was breathless
I highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Maria I
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Go to Greece, you must try Mousaka. This restaurant did not produce the best example of the featured dish. I suspected it was resurrected from a freezer and I was generally unimpressed with the main and accompaniments. This made the experience somewhat overpriced for what we got.

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Great place! We were here 2 times during our stay in Crete. Service is outstanding! Everybody with smile on face what creates unforgetable spirit of this tavern. We highly recommend!

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

We found this place by chance, and we came to have diner EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, it's that simple.. They are welcoming, charming and so nice. Food is absolutely good, it's not expensive and the place is lovely.. If u can stop by, just don't hesitate u won't regret and I'll come back, I promise.