“Miniature Disneyland”

Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Lichtaart
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I visited Bobbejaanland in 2012 May and it was great fun! The rides and roller coasters are fun. Some rides are the usual roller coaster spins and you also have some unique rides which aren't very dangerous too! I had a lovely time here and I could have easily spent another day here without getting tired of it! Food is easily available for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians and cola, juices, ice cream and slushes are sold around every corner. I would recommend the water rides and the indoor roller coaster. You don't really need to carry an extra set of clothes for the water ride because you dry off really quickly.

All reviews
"worth the price"
"sausage"
"waiting in line"

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Bobbejaanland is great for children! There are numerous attractions for children. There are very much attractions for adults as well, but I don't really like a lot of them. There are many rollercoasters, with several loops. When I was a teenager, it was no problem for me to take a ride on a rollercoaster with several loops. But now that I'm a little bit older, I don't like those kind of attractions anymore. In fact, they make me sick and then your entire day is ruined. The last time I went there, it was very calm. I didn't have to wait long before going on an attraction. Because of this calmness, I had the opportunity to go around the park twice and do the attractions several times. But after going around a second time, you get bored and you just want to go home. For me, Bobbejaanland is great because I live nearby and so when you're bored you can go visit Bobbejaanland. But don't think that I'm crazy about it. Not at all, actually. If I had to choose between all the parks in Belgium, I would choose Walibi for sure.

1  Thank lien w
Reviewed April 5, 2013

not all big thrills but that's a good thing. I like the thrills but when you 're tired of waiting in line there are smaller attractions where you don't have to wait so at the end of the day you did more then e.g. Sixflags where you have the wait an hour for every attraction.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

It's a fun place to visit. They have some great attractions and a 4D theater. There is a childrens indoor playground and some slower attractions. Fun for the whole family.