The beautiful views and sunsets have been well-described in previous reviews, as has the incredibly warm welcome provided by Dina and Vasilis.
We stayed in two of the top floor apartments - numbers 10 and 11, and so had spacious balconies, with really wonderful views.
The apartments themselves are basic, but spacious, and very clean. Our double beds were reasonably comfortable, and the showers were good, with plenty of hot water available. The air-conditioning in the bedrooms was effective.
I loved having free wifi in our apartments, balcony, and around the pool area.
The garden areas around the pool and apartments were well-cared for, and beautiful.
The pool area was also lovely. However, the pool itself was quite small - perfectly adequate for a dip to keep cool, and a gentle swim, but not for doing lengths or exercising.
During the second half of our week, the pool and surrounding area was a lovely, peaceful haven, with a beautiful tree providing shade, the wonderful views over the sea, and almost complete silence.
However, during our first few days, two german families had taken up residence by the pool, and seemed to have little awareness of the impact of their young children shrieking as they played in the water. This would have been less noticeable in a larger swimming pool.
Several previous reviewers have mentioned the hill and steps leading up to the apartments. Altogether there are nearly 100 steps leading up to the top floor apartments, and they are quite testing, even for fit people, in the heat of the afternoon sun. I did feel that I was burning off the extra holiday calories,
There was a five or ten minute walk down to the village or to the beach. The latter was beautiful, with clean sand and water - ideal for swimming.
The village was not so much a Greek village, as a strip of restaurants, bars, and shops selling tourist goods. The prices of food in supermarkets was very expensive - some items costing twice as much as they would have in British supermarkets
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dinas Paradise is situated at the beautiful Agios Gordios in Corfu Island on Greece. The Hotel is high enough on the hillside to offer its guests spectacular views yet only 350 meters from a lovely beach and the centre of Agios Gordios. Guests can enjoy a magnificent sea view and the rest of the resort, as well as a truly breathtaking sunset over the sea, from their balconies and the swimming pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dina's Paradise Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dina`s Paradise Hotel And Apartments
- Dinas Paradise Hotel Apartments
- Dinas Paradise Corfu
- Dina's Paradise Hotel & Apartments Agios Gordios, Corfu