“wellie52” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Elena’s Taverna

Elena’s Taverna
Ranked #20 of 30 Restaurants in Agios Gordios
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Boston, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wellie52”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

We enjoyed many excellent meals,warm hospitality&service from Elena, Kostas&Spiros during a wonderful holiday in June.The beach service was very good also.Lovely location with beautiful views- cant wait to return next year!

• Visited March 2013

• Polish first
maidstone
“Excellent service and a lovely view.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

We ate here a few times. Food very good. If you we're unsure what to eat the waiter Kosta's would always help and recommend for you. Fresh fish was beautiful
The beach service for drinks was extremely good saved your feet on that very hot sand.
I close my eyes and I see the beautiful view. That's going to get me through the winter knowing we will be going back next year.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

We ate at Elena's several times during our recent holiday in Agios Gordios. The food was amazing every time, the ingredients fresh and delicious. We also enjoyed Elena, Spiros, and Kostas' hospitality...out of all the restaurants we visited in Agios Gordios during our 14 days there, I have to say we were definitely treated the best here. Cannot wait to go back next year!

2 Thank LandNWinn
Wirral
“Perfect in every way....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Just arrived home from a perfect week in a perfect place with perfect company. I think this place is like a hidden gem. Spotlessly clean, so friendly and accommodating. I have just passed the details on to a friend who is going to book for next year when she gets home. We had booked and paid for a week in other accommodation, however after 2 nights there, we moved to Elenas after seeing the beautiful studios hidden away behind the taverna. The family are so friendly and welcoming, we intend to return in a couple of months time, couldn't imagine staying anywhere else.

1 Thank Lisa5466
Swansea, United Kingdom
“True Corfiot hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

My wife and I spent the first two weeks of October in Agios Gordios and discovered Elenas on our second night. We were delighted by Elenas hospitality and the little extras that always came with the bread and the different sweet offered (free) after the main course. On our first night I asked for lamb and received 5 which were succulent, and my wife had the biggest pork chop we have ever seen. Even with a litre of the local wine the prices were the best around.
We would have eaten there every night but had to entertain others at their choise of Taverna
I took a photo of Elena in fron of the traditional blue and white Taverna but unfortunately a fault occured on my camera. On our last night Elena took a photo of us with my wife's camera so she may remember us. We cannot reccomend Elenas enough.

• Visited October 2012