We have just returned from another lovely,relaxing week at Stevens.The surroundings are beautiful whether you're looking towards the sea,the village,the rock or the mountains.The family are so friendly and genuine.Everywhere is spotless and there was the obligatory mum cat and 3 kittens for the "aaaah" factor! - who were fed regularly by the family!
Food is lovely at Stevens,breakfast,lunch and dinner.Cocktails are plentiful and very tasty,missing my mojitos already!
The weather was very good,a little windy and one evening was chilly!.The beach is great but shrinking,let's hope nature doesn't take anymore of it.The sea wild and beautiful!The village is full of the friendliest and sometimes very entertaining people.
Thanks again Vlasis,Eleni,Steven,George and Claire for a lovely week
Hopefully see you next year,love Debbie,Dave,Michael and Kabol xxxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Stevens On The Hill” is a wonderful holiday venue whether you desire a romantic holiday for two, a relaxing break with good friends, or a fun packed holiday for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Stevens on the Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stevens On The Hill Hotel Agios Gordios
- Stevens On The Hill Agios Gordios, Corfu