“Greatest Hostel in the Islands!!!”
Review of The Pink Palace

Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Agios Gordios
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

If your looking for cheap drinks, great atmosphere, all night parties, outdoor activities, booze cruises and a great availability of girls or guys depending what your into, this is the place to be! Greatest week ever at this place you cannot be disappointed!

Stayed: February 2014

Reviewed January 18, 2014

This review is a bit dated, as I was there from July 1 - 5, 2000 but I am sure the place is just as good now as it was then. It was a non-stop party from the moment I arrived at around 7 or 8 in the morning off of the ferry from Italy. Inexpensive food was available on the beach nearby. I stayed in a 3-person room that was air-conditioned and that was fantastic because it had to have been around 100F. I had a great time. The people were great and the atmosphere was electric. I actually almost stayed on to work but I had to return to classes that I was taking in Rome. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Get air conditioning
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Absolutely awesome.

You always think that it's gonna be a one night staying in your trip between greece and italy, but you en up staying a week or even the whole season.

Good parties, the best staff ever (and it's never the same, btw), a lot of interesting attractions and the sea.. the place is fantastic.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank EdsonABL
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Pink Palace is advertising as the party resort but when we get there were only few people and night club most of the days were closed. Food was quiet good (incl. in the daily rate) and drinks were very cheap but not first quality. Staff is very rude. We were staying at beach building which looks very old and rooms are very very small. Agios Gordios is an excellent bay with nice long beach and we recommended for holidays, we were staying at the pink place but most of the days and nights we were out in the village for drinks or dinner, village has many choices for food and late drinks.

Advice: Agios Gordios definitely worths for holidays but not for crazy nights, if you go try other places to stay as at the same price you get better quality.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lucio B
Magda G, Owner at The Pink Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Lucio,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Pink Palace. We are sorry if on the days you were here, there were only a few people. It definitely is challenging to get into a “party” atmosphere during those times. Here at the Pink Palace, we pride ourselves in having the best staff and superior customer service. If you were treated rudely, please send us an email and let us know exactly what happened, that way we could correct the unsuitable behavior, if there were any.
We are, however, very glad that you enjoyed our food and location. We hope to see you again during high season to be able to show you that we do know how to give our guests a good time.

Pink Palace

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Definately will visit again in the future. Amazing location, what can i say? It has it all. We ate delicious food oh my God !!!!! The dinner was,.......!!!!! Super ! The breakfast also, buffet style, all we needed was there ! Very friendly people everywhere, but the most of all .................. I will never stop talking about it, was the view !!!! Good party nights, good chill out days. Thank you Pink Palace, I will be back.
Stayed 4 nights - 5 days !

( I have been to so many places, The P.P. is the only place so far you can check in any time you show up, ( 5am, 6am whenever) and if you pass the check out time which is 10am, none will say a thing ! I checked out at 11:30 and got a small gift as well. All customers get a set of playing cards on check out).

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank izi c

Dear Izi,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Pink Palace. We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great time staying with us, and we are looking forward to having you back soon!
Happy travels!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was so close to not staying here because of reviews that said it was only good for partying and girls didn't feel safe here, but I'm so glad I bit the bullet and went. I had the time of my life here, as a female travelling alone safety is important to me and I had no trouble here. I paid a little extra for the girls only dorm and although I think being in any of the other rooms would have been fine my room was very clean, had good air con and a lovely balcony with a view. I took my valuables straight to reception to put in a deposit box which I highly recommend. It fitted my laptop, wallet and phone. I had a fantastic time during the days, the water it beautiful, the beach is lovely and sitting reading a book was what this beach was made for - and the deck chairs and umbrellas helped.
I happened to meet some of the most amazing people as soon as I got to PP so I did end up doing a bit of partying with them and had a crazy time, although on nights when I was tired, no one gives you a hard time for wanting to rest up and chill.
Please don't listen to the bad reviews, this is truly the place to be if you're young and travelling.

Room Tip: Rooms down by the beach are easier to get around, it's quite a trek up to reception where the re...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Lauren232

Dear Lauren,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Pink Palace. We are so happy to hear that you had the time of your life staying here. It was definitely a great decision “biting the bullet” as you said. :) It’s so great that you met so many amazing people during your stay here, and that you had a good mix of “crazy time” and “relaxing time”.
We hope to see you again at the Pink Palace soon! Happy travels!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Our stay at The Pink Palace is one we will never forget. We came away with memories and friendships that we didn't expect! If your sociable, up for meeting new people and up for a few (or more than a few) drinks you will more than enjoy your stay here!

When we arrived we were greeted by the expected shot of ouzo and welcomed by the reception staff with a Sandwich because we had missed dinner (these sandwiches become a nightly routine after a few drinks).
Within an hour of arriving we had already met people from all around the room, everyone was extremely friendly.

The hotel itself does not have a pool (other than the Jacuzzi although this is not appealing to everyone) however there is a hotel directly opposite pink palace that has a beautiful pool with an amazing view and its open to everyone. It also has a great bar with lovely food.

There are plenty of activities available during the day the beach bar is always lively, there's kayaking, quad biking and the infamous booze cruise which is eventful to say the least. All activities are reasonably priced.

One of the highlights is the weekly Toga parties, everyone creates their own version of a toga with a pink sheet of course and everyones up for a laugh. The Ouzo circle is a small taste of greek culture with alot of ouzo, plate smashing and some drunken greek dancing.
The people you meet here make your experience. Everyone's travelling to and from difference places, in groups on their own and there's so many stories to listen to.

Food is provided for breakfast and Dinner (although we gave up going for breakfast as the walk to and from the beach bar was pretty far). Food is more than fine for the money you pay and at night they provide more than enough to prepare you for the partying ahead. The best part about the dining experience was you were seated with other guests which gave you great opportunity to meet people (it helps if your willing to be sociable).

Our room was basic but more than fine as not alot of time is spent there. There was only one problem as we booked a 'Just for girls room' which was falsely advertised as we weren't provided with 2 towels each or full length mirrors but that's our only qualm. The view however was amazing, if you can request a sea view room we saw the sun set every night it was beautiful.

We left Pink Palace after a week feeling like we had been there a month we had met so many people, been welcomed by all staff and created some brilliant memories!

Thank you Pink Palace we will be back!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Amy,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Pink Palace. We are thrilled to hear that you loved every minute of your stay here. We loved having you, and will be so excited to welcome you back here with us with open arms.
Happy Travels and see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Agios Gordios
#3 of 5 in Kanoni
Corfu Palace Hotel
Corfu Palace Hotel
#4 of 11 in Corfu Town

Been to The Pink Palace? Share your experiences!