we stayed in the pink palace for 1 week. we had a really great time here. there was lots to do.
it was great to have the pink palace bus waiting for us at the port early in the morning.
the receptionist was very helpful. she told us about corfu and the different activities pink palace provides.
our room was very clean, infact cleaners came in everyday. the room was more like a hotel than a hostel, 2 bunks which were comfortable and a lot of space. we also had a balcony with an amzing view of the beach.
they provide free breakfast and 3 course dinner. very good food and filling.
we went on a quad bike safari which was great fun. beautiful views of corfu. we also did the kayak safari. a really nice way to spend the day and the guide was very friendly and fun. we spent lots of time at the beach on sunbeds, which pink palace provides. they have books in reception aswell, great for when you want to chillout.
there is also a volleyball court near the jacuzzi. we had a group of people play volleyball aswell. plenty to do during the days.
the staff were really helpful and friendly, always up for a chat and a laugh. we had a great time at pink palace. definitely reccommend it, we'll be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pink Palace Hotel caters for all ages, especially the young at heart. We are located 250 meters from the sandy beach of Agios Gordios and a 3 minutes walk to the village center. Our room prices all have beautiful sea view & air conditioning and include a full breakfast and dinner plus free transfer on your arrival from the airport to the hotel.We have multilingual staff at our 24-hour bar/reception area who can provide tour/ticket assistance. Reception are able to help you with the activities such as our quad safaris tours/quad rentals, kayaking, island/town tours, boat trips, scuba diving and car rental. There are safety deposit boxes available at the front desk.At our beach front bar/restaurant we provide long happy hours, cocktails and Greek snacks at low prices. Also available are free sun beds and umbrellas for all our guests on the beach which is in front of our snack bar restaurant.Our breakfast restaurant also caters for lunch or brunch where you will find a large selection of foods to try. What makes our neighborhood interesting - • Quad rentals to explore the island. • A day of kayaking to enjoy and explore the caves, nearby secluded beaches and sandy bays that include a nude area. • Sea adventures and Corfu town tours. • A 30 - 50 minute walk there are the beautiful, old, traditional pectoris villages of Pedtati with breath taking views of the sea and surround hills where will you meet friendly locals, try the homemade wine and experience Greek culture and local home cooked cuisine. • Many walking and hiking trails. • Beautiful sea side restaurants and cafes. What makes our Sea View Studio special? • Free pick up for all our guests from the airport or port on arrival. • Breath taking sea views and amazing sunsets. • We are a Family run Business. • Only a 5 minute walk from the sandy beach (just 300m) • Free access to the next door property swimming pool. (May to October) • Free sun beds on our patio. • We offer free sun beds on the beach for all our guests. • Only a two minute walk to the centre of Agios Gordios village and bus stop. • We organize island tours, car rentals, quad rentals, kayak rentals and safaris. • Simple, cozy and clean studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Bookgreece.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Pink Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pink Palace Hotel Corfu
- Pink Palace Corfu
- Pink Palace Hotel Corfu
- The Pink Palace Agios Gordios, Corfu