This hotel is situated in a lovely spot on a hillside above the resort area and the beach which are in easy walking distance even if it is hot.
There are a number of drawbacks:
1. Mosquitos – yep there are far too many of these and you end up fighting them off all night, it doesn’t help that the cleaners leave the doors open all day allowing them to congregate
2. This is a long way from up to scratch, usually done far too late in the day and even when they’ve been it’s hard to work out what they’ve actually done
3. Make your own bed, this is a pet hate of mine when staying in a hotel I expect the bed to be made for me not to be left a pile of blankets and sheets to sort out myself. The beds are also rock hard and not one bit comfortable
4. Instead of a double bed you get two singles pushed together and the bedding is for a single bed
5. There is an electric jug provided but no supplies these you have to buy yourself.
6. Hotel hospitality and service is sadly lacking they would do well to think of their customers needs not what happens to suit them
On the positive side the pool is lovely it’s a shame that let the general public in to take all the seats leaving their hotel guests with nothing.
Would I stay there again – simple answer no.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Aloha Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Hotel Agios Gordios, Corfu