“AMAZING! Warrants having the name!”

Suites of the Gods Spa Hotel
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Megalochori
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The view says it all, the sunset leaves you lost for words and thats before you factor in the hotel! You sink into the bed and in the morning you find yourself torn from getting up to look at the view or stay for another 5 mins! The shower, the bath the private pool, the breakfast, the spa, frankly everything is to a standard beyond 1st class. The staff were so very helpful and friendly and could not do enough to ensure our brief stay was one to remember. You will struggle to find a better hotel in Greece, if you factor in the view, you won't!

Room Tip: Stayed in room 110-Perfect!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nick R

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I am on my honeymoon in this hotel this week Mr stone in room 102 and the service you get from the staff is first class all the way from running you a bath to bringing you dinner or there driver takeing you in to the capital fira if you have the money to come to the island you must stay in this hotel the views are amazing and its so peace full not a buzzy hotel complex its so relaxing I booked this threw Thompson holidays for our honeymoon and would definitely come back and I have not even left the place yet I am here till Tuesday come see the island of Santorini and stay into suites if the gods hotel and spa full 5* from me worth every penny

Room Tip: All the room look over the see you will not be disappointing views over the volcano
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dstone6822
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing, the staff is fantastic. The views and rooms are incredible, Our stay was with breakfast included and was super good. My husband and I were very pleased with this hotel. we will stay at suites of the gods again for sure
Michelle & Fernando

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Traveling to Greece has always been on my bucket list. My husband and I went to Santorini and stayed at the Suites of the Gods Spa and Hotel. The staff were outstanding! They were helpful, accomodating, and eager to please. We felt like we were their top priorty. The Hotel itself was fantastic. The views splended. Our room, the Presidential Suite, was top of the line. We absolutely loved every aspect. The resturant was not open because it was off season, they went and got our order for our evening meal on our first night. Our last night, they drove us to the resturant owners other resturant. It was lovely and the food was delicious! Anything we needed they provided. We can't say enough good things about hotel, spa, and especially the staff. Eva and Ugina two thumbs up from us!!! Thank you for a lovely vacation. We would come back again and again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The exterior of this brightly decorated place is striking in the context of its surroundings. We didn't stay there, but made use of their spa area as an attraction. It feels like a very deep dungeon you descend and descend into becoming more dingy as you go. The walkways smell rather unpleasant - a feeling that the area is very 'used'.

This put me off slightly but then the actual spa we were given was segregated off to the point of extreme privacy - which we eventually kind of took advantage of. If we weren't told this was a Spa, we'd have thought it a 'different' place altogether via it's presentation. We got the distinct feeling staff actively turn a blind eye or even silently encourage that type of relaxation for you.

The spa consisted of two loungers with a large heated pool and a button at the side of the pool which when pressed outputs a very heavy fountain effect of water out the top of the wall for about 30 seconds at a time - its a lot of fun but we decided only one half hour session was cost effective to us.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Seth H
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Last summer I spent 2 weeks for my holidays at suites of the gods cave spa hotel.
Upon arrival the hotel manager Eugenia, walked out from her office, which was next to the front desk, to welcome us and to let us know that in case of any inconvenience she would be more than happy to help us out.
We stayed in room 102 which was a maisonette, had a small lovely living room downstairs and a bedroom at the upper floor offering a marvelous view of the Caldera and the volcano directly from our king size bed.
The swimming pool was right outside our room and had pretty relaxing sunbeds with the same views we had from our room.
The room facilities were exactly what we needed, half hour after we got in our room, wine with some fruits arrived..
You don’t need to buy a travel guide as the information you get regarding things to do and bars, restaurants and beaches from the hotel staff is more than enough.
The owner of the hotel also, is the owner of a beach bar; I think Demilmar is the name of it.
It’s situated in Perissa area, no many places to sick for nice beaches and this one was a really good one!
We had free transfer from the hotel to this place and back, every day and wine offered to us at Demilmar. Nice music, great food (also at the restaurant of the hotel), beautiful and really friendly people.
We would highly suggest this hotel for your summer vacation.
P.s. try also to have a massage the therapists are very goooood

Room Tip: any type of room you choose you have the same superb views!!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Suites of the Gods is hands down the best hotel experience I have ever had... I came here with my fiancee and stayed 4 nights. From the moment we arrived we were treated exceptionally well by all members of the staff. They happily organized all of dinners, cruises with the Catamaran which are fantastic, and anything else we needed. The reception staff were extremely helpful and always more than happy to lend a hand. Breakfast every morning was delicious and the waiters Chris and Akis were very attentive . We also had dinner at the restaurant that is part of the hotel and it was one of the best, if not the best, meals I had on my entire trip throughout Greece. The hotel itself is gorgeous. The location is perfect and our room had an amazing view of the caldera and the town of Fira. We also had got a massage at the spa during our stay and it was a fantastic experience.Please note that the hotel offers twice the day free transfer to the beach and the owner also has an amazing restaurant near by the sea. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling to Santorini. I definitely hope to return to Suites of the Gods one day.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank helena r
Also consider these accommodations in or near Megalochori
Rocabella Santorini Hotel & Spa
Petit Palace Suites Hotel
Dana Villas Hotel & Suites
Dana Villas Hotel & Suites
#6 of 21 in Firostefani

Been to Suites of the Gods Spa Hotel? Share your experiences!