All reviewsromantic suiteour honeymoonamazing viewsoutdoor jacuzzithe clifflarge balconybeautiful hotelamazing hospitalityrental carenjoy the viewwatch the sunsetimpeccable servicepool areaother islandsbus stopspent a weekcleaned daily
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We travelled to Santorini last Sept and we stayed at Athermi apartments.This is a truly beautiful place with the best views of Santorini. Megalochori is a great, traditional small village and Athermi Apartments is great. Maria the owner is so welcoming and helpful we would def go back.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gianmaria P
Reviewed April 14, 2012

We stayed in Septembr 2010 so this is a bit late...! But the fact that I am still writing it now speaks volumes as it shows how much I remember this beautiful place. Megalochori is a great, traditional village and Athermi studios is simply divine. We bought cocktails from the pool bar and sat sipping them every evening as the sun set. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 7, 2011

We married on October of 2011. I couldn't imagine better place to live our honeymoon trip...!!! What can I say for the magnificent view ??? What can I say for the rooms ? What can I say for the privacy of Honeymoon Suite ? As Maria and Kosman knew that our reservation concernes "HONEYMOONERS" they were waiting with flowers and a bottle of champagne and a basket of fruits in the room and generally they did everything they could, to be UNFORGETABLE our trip...
The rooms are very well decorated with warm and traditional furniture, magnificent view, and the most important...ARE VERY CLEAN ! Sincerely, you can smell the clean in the rooms ...!!! The swimming pool is very clean also, and every day we enjoyed our rich and traditional breakfast, in this area. We had the opportunity to stay in Romantic suite for 3 nights & to Honeymoon suite with external jacuzzi for 2 nights...WE LOVED BOTH OF THEM.! Every room had something special. The only I can say is thay..."ME AND MY HUSBAND COULD LEAVE ALL OUR LIFE THERE" Thanks for everything Kosma and Maria...I hope ..xm...NO..the correct phrase is..." WE WILL DO ANYTHING TO VISIT YOUR PLACE EVERY YEAR"
THANKS FOR ALL !!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Our travel agent, Lisa Zwissler from Beach Bum Vacations, booked everything for my husband and I to travel to Italy and Greece. We were a little nervous as this was our first European trip that we had to plan all by ourselves. Actually, Lisa planned everything so we didn't have to. Her best pick was definitely Athermi Studios. The owners were so helpful and cheery! Everything was clean, air conditioned, and perfectly decorated. We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. It felt like a honeymoon!

Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2011

The acolades have been overwhelming, but here are a few more. Was recently at Athermi for 3 mights, under less than optimal weather conditions, but the accommodations were still wonderful. So even if the sun isn't shining, still a great place to base one's stay on Santorini--away from the multitudes in Thira, but with ready bus access to such locations. Couldn't ask for a better accommodation. Felt like rural Greece, with all the hospitality of days gone by.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple