“A clean, quiet apartment with an amazing view”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Constanti...
“A clean, quiet apartment with an amazing view”
Reviewed August 18, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The apartment we stayed in was big and it had a jacuzzi on the veranda facing the vineyards and the Aegean sea. The apartment itself was furnished with taste, it was air conditioned and always maintained impeccably clean. The bedroom was spacious and the mattress was firm and comfortable so we slept well. The kitchen was fully equipped with new high-end utensils and a nice living area with a large flat screen TV and hifi stereo. The view and the spot were amazing! The room includes silent air conditioning and internet access. Angelina was really kind and helpful; she provided us with all the information we needed to have fun, offering delicious treats during our entire stay and was very dedicated to our needs. If anyone wants to visit Santorini, Vigneti villa is definitely recommended!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Aug 21, 2017
Thank you so much for the nice review, it is greately appreciated. I'm happy the home met your expectations and equally happy that I helped make your vacation easier and relaxed. Hope to have the opportunity to host for you again in the future. Take good care!
Local2dam...
Los Angeles, California
“Fabulous Honeymoon Stay!!”
Reviewed May 19, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights during our honeymoon trip to Santorini. We were warmly greeted by Angelina who showed us around and made sure we had everything we needed during our entire stay. I must say, this Bed & Breakfast Villa offered a combination of tremendous comfort, warm hospitality and fascinating decor which made it the ultimate "Santorini" experience!! Oh, did I mention that the home made food and coffee was FANTASTIC?!? I thoroughly enjoyed the ambience of this place and would definitely stay here again on my next visit. Highly recommended!!

Management Response
May 19, 2017
It's always a pleasure to host for such wonderful guests! Glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing