Djerba Holiday Beach
Hotel Dar El Bhar(Playa Sidi Mehrez)(Great Value!)
$87
$78
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$89
$208
$201
Telemaque Beach & Spa(Djerba Island)
$131
$125
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

Villa Azur Djerba(Djerba Island)
$92
$89
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$174
$150
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Flamingo Beach(Djerba Island)(Great Value!)
$58
Orbitz.com
$280
Les jardins de Toumana(Midoun)(Great Value!)
$116
$113
  • Pool
1,446 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 12, 2013

we spend there 7days! animatie team was the best thing in all hotel!
old hotel, with a lot of problems and broken things!
it was nice vacation becouse we spend a lot of time outside hotel, but I will never go there again and not recommend this hotel no one of my friends!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank DaceTaurina
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Spent last week 16-24 feb 2013 at this hotel with my partner. Ive never been on an all inclusive holiday before and never stayed in such a large hotel. The actual building is lovely, the room was great, spacious and clean with a lovely balcony. The staff were fantastic, I was the only English person staying there with my French boyfriend, the staff made a big effort to talk to me and were really friendly and fun. The food was surprisingly good for all inclusive, buffet style, a nice range of hot and cold foods and not the same every day. It was too cold to use the outdoor pool but we used the indoor pool and the spa area. As if was off season is was pretty quiet, I can imagine its a lot noisier in the summer time however. There are a range of excursions available and i would recommend the day trip to Matmata and Douz.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Belinda K
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Just back a few ago from this Hotel, very nice good facilities but the only thing was we were the only English couple there and not many of the staff spoke english. The staff were very helpful and polite. Lots of French, German people staying there.

Entertainment staff worked very hard to entertain during the day and the evening.

Hotel has it's own photographer which is nice if you want a special photo to take home and very reasonably priced.

Food very good, always a good choice of things to have hot and cold.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Dolly2601
Reviewed August 19, 2011

The rooms are nice and clean. Our bedroom is in front of the garden and my husband and I are enjoyng our time together while children are enjoying the huge pool. I love the aquagym every morning. The food was not excellent but lots of choices, i still enjoyed it though. Staff are friendly. I will go back there next year with my friends.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank edelina e
Reviewed August 25, 2010

Every year much better and better. See you next year again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple