First time we've arrived at a hotel by boat and checked into a hotel in swimmers. Great beach and safe to anchor off. Rooms are wonderfully colonial with their use of timber, clean,comfortable, fully equipped, lovely rooms. Breakfast excellent with their speciality being to individually cook you your eggs in what ever style you require. Didn't eat in the evening there so cannot comment. Great host. Small but lovely pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Acajou Beach Resort is a Seychellois-owned hotel along the Cote D'Or beachfront on the northern coast of Praslin, in the Seychelles archipelago. "Praslin's green hotel" features 52 units across five different room categories, offering visitors comfortable beachfront accommodation maintained with eco-friendly practices and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Acajou Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acajou Hotel Praslin Island
- Acajou Beach Resort Seychelles/Praslin Island