I did the three islands tour (Mahe, Praslin, la Digue) in March 2011. The hotel Acajou was my choice for Praslin. Nice check in, room was clean and nice though I couldn't get nothing but lukewarm water out of the shower. I told the reception and someone was sent pretty quickly. Did his best but water was still not warm enough for my taste. The rest of my 3 day stay was pretty flawless. Food was good at dinner, simple, typically creole. The dinner area is kinda small, but it adds to the charm of the place. Breakfast was nice too. Would have loved to take advantage of the beach but at that time of the year, it was pretty windy and the sea was kinda rough. Recommended place, very affordable, and definitely true to the creole spirit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Acajou Beach Resort is a Seychellois-owned hotel along the Cote D'Or beachfront on the northern coast of Praslin, in the Seychelles archipelago. "Praslin's green hotel" features 52 units across five different room categories, offering visitors comfortable beachfront accommodation maintained with eco-friendly practices and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Acajou Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acajou Hotel Praslin Island
- Acajou Beach Resort Seychelles/Praslin Island