1,822 results
All reviews the general manager different theme beach restaurant themed dinners la digue praslin island entertainment manager sea weed st pierre our honeymoon white tip divers palm trees live music rooms are beautiful each evening white sand beach chairs
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

Myself and my wife stayed at the Paradise Sun on our second week in the Seychelles celebrating our 35th Wedding Anniversary.
From the moment we arrived we were made to feel very much at home.
The layout of the hotel is excellent and the rooms are cleaned to a very high standard and nothing is to much trouble.
I can honestly say that Ross and the Team provide the best service they can and chat when ever they can to their guests simply because they want to.
Ryan was always very helpful at reception and Daryl at breakfast went out of his way to give us hints and tips of places to go in the hire car.
Unlike other hotels we stayed at in the Seychelles the Paradise do not rip you off when it comes to drinks and the food is outstanding.
We can not recommend this hotel enough, to sum it up how many hotel Managers walk past in reception and not only does he know your name but also your pick up time.
Thank you Ross and the Team you made our special holiday one of the best.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RossM2620, General Manager at Paradise Sun, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Dear KevandCal,

It was a pleasure meeting you both and thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review of your holiday at Paradise Sun.

I am delighted that the team was able to ensure that your 35th wedding anniversary was such a memorable one and that you left our hotel having a great experience.

We are very fortunate to have a team that sincerely and genuinely cares about our guests and their overall experience on Praslin. I will be sure to let Darryl and Ryan know that they stood out for you during your stay.

Thank you once again and I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Paradise Sun one day.

Reviewed September 4, 2019

One of the best hotels on Praslin - very friendly staff (like Ryan at the reception or Daryl at the watersports center) and direct access to tropical garden and sea. Different buffet choices at dinner, also a few Seychellois come for dinner making it filled with joy & laughter. Excellent Internet. Enjoyed also the complimentary sunset cruise!

Trip type: Traveled with family
RossM2620, General Manager at Paradise Sun, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Dear Sylvia L,

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your review of your time spent with us at Paradise Sun on TripAdvisor.

It is a pleasure knowing that you found your experience to be relaxing and our hotel to be excellent. The team, strives to deliver experiences that exceed our guest's expectations and I am delighted that we were able to ensure that you found the service, food, property in general and overall atmosphere to be of a high standard.

I will pass on your wonderful compliments to both Ryan and Darry, I am glad that they both stood out for you.

I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Paradise Sun in the future for another memorable stay.

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

We were here for our 30 years anniversary and were feeling like just married again. The hotel is marvelous and the staff even more, not to speak about food that is excellent. Everything is so natural and beautiful, bungalows are the best place you could imagine for couples in love, even after so many years. We would definitely recommend and hope to get back for the 40th aniversary. S&P

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RossM2620, General Manager at Paradise Sun, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

Dear Spelapmi,

It is wonderful reading your review and thank you for taking the time to share it with us on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you enjoyed this special occasion in your lives and that our team and hotel helped in making it a memorable 30th wedding anniversary.

I appreciate you mentioning that you found our property to be marvelous and that the service and food you enjoyed was of a high standard. We strive to ensure that all our guests have a fantastic experience like you did.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Paradise Sun for another special anniversary.

Reviewed September 1, 2019

The hotel is in a good location, overlooking on one of the main beach of the island. The best part of this beach is on the east side, in my opinion, so you have to do an enjoyable walk or go by kayak, if you want to go there. Not a serious problem for us and our little children. Just in front of you there is the sea park of Saint Pierre, very good for snorkeling. To see the sunset you have to go by boat. That is a real shame, but not imputable to the hotel: they organize a sunset trip by boat that I strongly recommend. The hotel staff is very kind and professional. They are all very friendly with the children. Moreover, for the children you can find a variety of different kinds of food, according to their needs. The hotel activities are organized in a discreet way, to don't disturb the quiet of this relaxing place. Finally, from the hotel you can start many possible boat trips at a reasonable price, to visit different locations. A special thanks to John and Darrel, very nice and professional planning a lot of wonderful and funny trips for us in absolute safety

Dear marziom596,

It was a pleasure having you and your family stay with us and we are delighted that you chose Paradise Sun for your holiday on Praslin.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review with us. The team and I are thrilled that we were able to ensure that you had a memorable stay at our hotel.

I am pleased that the team, variety of food for your children and our location along Cote d'Or Beach were all a highlight for you during your time with us. I will ensure to pass on your kind compliments to both John and Darrel.

Thank you once again and I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back to Paradise Sun in the future.

Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights and we all left wishing we could have stayed here for the duration of our trip. Staff were all exceptionally friendly. The food was fresh and good each night. Accommodation was within 50 ft of the sea and the beach was idyllic. Although it’s not a private beach that isn’t a problem at all because in practice there was hardly anybody else on it.

Strongly recommend this for couples and families. Well try to come back

Trip type: Traveled with family
RossM2620, General Manager at Paradise Sun, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Dear Michalakis21,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and thank you for choosing Paradise Sun during your holiday on Praslin.

I appreciate you sharing your wonderful review with us on TripAdvisor, we are always proud to know that we have offered our guests a memorable experience at our hotel.

I will be sure to pass on your kind compliments regarding our service, location and food to the entire team.

Thank you for the recommendation and I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Paradise Sun in the future.