We stayed for 10 nights early Sept 2013. Location is stunning. Atmosphere is relaxed and grounds and gardens are fantastic. Ideal for families, and travellers interested in an idealyic setting. May not be for travellers more interested in culinary experience or best amenities (high end), but all round, very relaxed, clean, comfortable, and world class setting. We found staff and guests alike to be friendly and engaging. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a Seychelles gem, embraced in the warmth of the Indian Ocean. The pristine white coral sands of the Cote d’Or Beach at our front door will tempt you to bare your feet. The aquamarine waters that stretch towards an endless horizon will float your troubles away. Our lush lawns and tropical gardens will delight your eye with their beauty. Here there is more than sand, sea and sunshine. There is also the warmth of the Seychelles smile – making it a paradise you will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Sun Hotel Anse Volbert
- Paradise Sun Praslin Island
- Hotel Paradise Sun
- Paradise Sun Seychelles/Praslin Island