The hotel is beautifully situated on the beach. When having breakfast or dinner the water laps against the steps leading up to the dining area. The personnel go out of their way to be friendly and helpful.
The rooms are well appointed as only Southern Sun can be, from fridge to hairdryer and long mirror, (where you can actually see the whole of yourself)
The food was buffet during morning and evening, with alla carte during lunch. The quality was very good. The breakfast buffet became a bit boring as it was the same every morning.
The hotel had an interesting program worked out for guests in which they could participate if they wanted to.
They had watersport (scuba, snorkeling, paddle boats etc.) Lots to do for old and young.
I can recommend this hotel for couples and families
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a Seychelles gem, embraced in the warmth of the Indian Ocean. The pristine white coral sands of the Cote d’Or Beach at our front door will tempt you to bare your feet. The aquamarine waters that stretch towards an endless horizon will float your troubles away. Our lush lawns and tropical gardens will delight your eye with their beauty. Here there is more than sand, sea and sunshine. There is also the warmth of the Seychelles smile – making it a paradise you will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Sun Hotel Anse Volbert
- Paradise Sun Praslin Island
- Hotel Paradise Sun
- Paradise Sun Seychelles/Praslin Island