Overall a fairy average place. Nice pool. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good location - quick bus to Anse Lazio. Tortoises on-site and excursions offered on-site. Now for the not so good things: front desk is habitually understaffed. Room was very nice but we had issues with both hot water and AC. Instead of moving us we had to wait hours for them to fix it. Beach was nice, but we were warned about the shark attacks in Anse Lazio (in August) and had to sign a waiver saying the hotel neither recommended or discouraged swimmers on their beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover warm hospitality and Luxury at Le Domaine de La Reserve, a hotel on the north east of Praslin in a National Marine park. Our intimate beachfront hotel is a rare gem surrounded by unobstructed and breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean.Located on a private estate with its very own private beach in the secluded bay of Anse Petite Cour, Le Domaine de la Reserve is reputed to be a leading hotel of the Seychelles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TravelUp and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Domaine de La Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Praslin Island
- Hotel La Reserve
- La Reserve Seychelles
- Le Domaine De La Reserve Seychelles/Praslin Island