We went there with no reservation. In that period all Halkidiki was almost fully booked. In reception Mr. Petros arranged for us a room for 1 night. He is really very friendly guy. He explained almost 90% of the guest are regular customers coming since years.
Hotel has a small and nice pool and just located on the beech with crystal clear water. Rooms are nice and modern. Sure I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience world-class service at Olympion Sunset Enjoying a prime beach-front location at Fourka Beach, this 5-star accommodation offers beautiful views, spacious rooms and suites, as well as wellness facilities. Free WiFi is available in all areas. Kallithea Town is approximately 15 km away. Olympion Sunset offers stylish rooms and suites, all with a satellite, flat-screen TV and air conditioning. They all open to a balcony or patio with sea or pool views. Bathrobes and slippers come standard. Our Roof Garden restaurant, located in the main building and overlooking the pool and the beach, serves breakfast and dinner. A roof garden bar and a beach bar are available for refreshing drinks. The pool restaurant serves lighter meals and salads. A piano bar is open in the evenings to provide you with some lovely melodies and drinks. The hotel’s wellness centre provides various treatments including shiatsu massage, sauna and steam bath. A gym and hot tub are also featured. Free private parking is possible on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Olympion Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olympion Sunset Hotel Fourka
- Olympion Sunset Fourka, Halkidiki, Greece