“Just what's needed”

Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Bruff
Cuisines: Irish
“Just what's needed”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

I have often eaten here and it's a mighty fine place for a good steak and a glass of wine after a long day. Friendly, welcoming and incredible value for money. For local and visitor it is well well worth a call.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Sean F

“Have the T bone , T bone .. Did I mention u should try the T bone”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Was delighted to be here in 2 separate occasions - both formally and soooo not formal ( by that I mean , dinner and then hungover )
Formally I ENJOOOYYYYYDD the t bone strak that came out on a sizzling platter with onion and mushroom and the works ... It was out of this world - not sure they made much cash out if our meal but I certainally went home fulllllllllll !!!!
Then again I was there at lunch time - .. Roast dinner - same complaint ( it's not a complaint ) probably could do with upping their game but in saying that I'm not sure if id like them to - at least I know where to go for real home cooked tasty food next time I visit !

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank Alliwantisdecentfood
Dallastown, Pennsylvania
“Great Small Town Pub”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We were exploring Lough Gar, in Co.Limerick during our recent trip to Ireland. By chance we were driving through Bruff and noticed Clancy's Pub. We were all hungry so we decided to stop and eat here. What a delightful happenstance. I would recommend that anyone traveling to Southern Ireland make a point to stop at Clancy's. The food is wonderful and the staff make everything so much better. If you are looking to soak up the charm of the people of Ireland make a beeline to this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013