“Fantastic meals everytime”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Most of our meals were taken at this hotel. The meals were spot on all of the time.

The choice of foods was not as extensive as others, but the quality was outstanding.

More description is perhaps needs in the menu, but the knowledge of the staff provided all you required.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

In the past we have always fell for a bad first night taverna before we get accustomed to the resort. Not so this time. First night I ordered lamb in lemon sauce- tender as a baby! My wife had the chicken souvlaki with bacon, against tender and succulent. A great place to eat.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Although stayed here in 2011 did not like hotel but food in restaurant was good, had meal on this holiday and was lovely more fine dining than other restaurants and very good as before.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Its safe to say I won't forget my visit to this restaurant in a hurry (unfortunately for all the wrong reasons)! After hearing many good reviews of this place we decided to go for our evening meal one night.

I ordered stuffer peppers with rice off the menu. I clarified with the waiter that the dish would not have mincemeat in it as there was also an option on the menu for stuffed peppers with mincemeat as I'm a vegetarian. He clarified this for me and I felt happy that I would recieve a meat free dish. The food came out and I couldn't really tell what it actually was on my plate but was sure it had mince in it. We asked two different waiters whether there was meat in the peppers to be told that there wasn't in way in which I felt I couldn't ask again. My partner tasted the dish but it was covered in a lot of tangy tomato sauce so it was fiddicult to tell. The waiter then returned to my table a few minutes later and informed me that there had been a mixup in the kitchen and I was in fact given meat. I appreciete that mix ups like these can happen but I really did feel like the matter was not dealt with appropriately. We notified the waiter that I did not want a replacent meal and that we would go somewhere else which we did, we were then chased out of the restaurant and asked to at least pay for our drinks (of which we had taken a few sips out of a Mythos and a coke). My partner had also ordered a steak which we was not impressed with.

1  Thank laura s
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The restaurant is attached to the Hotel and is open to all,check out the notice board by the Hotel front steps to find out what the daily "special menu"is.For a very modest 15 euros you can have three courses ,the food is plentiful and well presented and cooked.Try the Lamb in lemon sauce,in my opinion the best in Koukounaries.The staff are polite and friendly and overall our visit was a very good experience