TripAdvisor
Vasiliki
Post
Inbox
Search

“Best fish restaurant we’ve been to in Vasiliki ”
Review of Oceans

Oceans
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Vasiliki
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nothing more to say please go and taste the calamari, Sea bass and mussels . We were too full to eat anything else but it’s a wonderful place . They don’t rush you and there’s a lovely surprise at the end of your meal but we won’t spoil it !

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (221)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went here as I saw this is number 1 in Vasiliki and it did not disappoint. We had some free appetizers (toast, olive oil, tomatoes and a small piece of octopus), some grilled pita with halloumi and a slice of tomato, then we got the best octopus in Vasiliki. It was soft on the inside and the tentacles were crispy. It came with vegetables and boiled potatoes. On top of all these, we also got some desserts on the house, watermelon and portokalopita.
I think you should not miss this amazing restaurant when you are in Vasiliki.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The quality of the fish is just perfect, the price are fine. I think it’s one of the best fish restaurants in whole Lefkada that‘s is why I cannot understand and accept the „little stealings“ they do first day I eat delicious Sargos and had one glass of wine. He told me the exactly price 35,20 € before ordering. On the bill fish 36 € and wine 2 €. Ok I left and came back next day because I loved the fish. I ordered two cheaper fishes for 15,80 €. On the bill the fish was 16 €, that‘s ok, but the same glass of wine one day later is 2,50 € and last a charge of 1 € for cracker I didn‘t have. Of course I didn’t day anything but I have to write It here.
So: top quality fish but very unprofessional behaviour.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food is really good. But the menu concists mostly 90% of seafood meals. If you aren’t a fan of seafood I don’t recommend this restaurant. You will get a free appetizer and dessert.

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

Family of four had excellent meal. All elements were great. Halloumi and fried starters. Calamari, stuffed squid, grilled prawns and seafood linguine for mains.