“The best on the harbour”
Review of Stelios Restaurant

Stelios Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 31 Restaurants in Vasiliki
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Having visited Vasiliki for a fortnight we got a chance to try most of the local restaurants and I have to say this is probably the best Greek food we sampled during our wonderful holiday. The Stifado with spaghetti and the lamb in mint were particularly delicious. The little extras also set Stelios's apart from the rest - lovely humous or tsatsiki starters with breadsticks and delicious garlic bread and then watermelon to finish off the meal. Yes, maybe this is pricier than the others on the harbour but the menu is more creative, the hospitality is excellent and it just felt that little bit more up-market than the rest. Definitely one to visit while you're in Vasiliki.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Good Meze good company? Always good selection of Greek food in small tasters in large supply. Defineatly a worth a visit

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Nicely positioned on the very edge of the sea with the view over the harbour. We had some octopus, very tender and tasty and some prawn pasta. Pasta was tasty with a nice sauce, but with only five prawns. For the price, I was expecting a bit more. We did not want chips with our octopus, but asked for boiled or baked potatoes instead. What we got and were charged for, were jacket potatoes with veggies, cheese and bacon filling. Tasty, but not what we asked for, as it was a meal for itself and did not go well with octopus.
As I said before, all the food was good, but I am scoring it 3 because I did not find it to be in accordance with its' prices.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

not so many dishes to choose from,they give dessert/fruits for free,nice service,the prices are not high, good location in the port

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My husband had mint lamb which was tasty. I had chicken souvlaki which was average, i`ve had better. The staff were busy. We got the food quickly and also we got the bill quickly, i think it was the quickest dinner we had in Lefkada :-D I think all the taverns at theharbour were the almost the same kind.

1  Thank Hekku4