“Enodia Hotel”

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Vasiliki
London
“Enodia Hotel”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This is our 2nd stay at this hotel after a 2 year gap and it is still lovely. It is kept beautifully clean and the location is perfect. The food is lovely and there is a really good choice at breakfast. The hotel and waiting staff are really friendly and helpful. I thoroghly recommend

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CateLondon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Sofia, Grad Sofiya, Bulgaria
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This was the first time we've been in Greece and that was a great vocation, thanks to this hotel :) Thank you again, for helping us, build our awesome time on Lefkada island. All people working there are very very friendly. The rooms were spacios with very comfortable beds and pillows, balkonies were furnished nicely, internet was working perfectly and fast. Bathrooms were fantastic with a very nice complects of shampoo, shorgel with aloe vera etc. This hotel worth its price completly. Recommend it to anybody who is going to spend their vacation in Lefkada.
-Family Vatashki

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Hristo V
Sofia, Bulgaria
Reviewed September 1, 2013

The whole experience at Enodia hotel was wonderful and beyond our expectations. It is perfect for a family vacation. The rooms are large and clean; the food quality is excellent and the staff are always very friendly, polite and ready to help you with everything. The hotel is situated near the beach and a big windsurfing school. If you are a surf lover or want to try for the first time, this is the perfect place for you. But even if you don't consider trying out windsurfing, you will be fascinated by the beautiful view. I hope that me and my family will visit Enodia hotel again for the next summer.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Teodora T
Reviewed August 31, 2013

The hotel is nice and clean, located behind a windsurf school with a lovely view just like 100meters from the beach. The staff is very kind and helpful. The rooms are relatively small, with air-conditioning and clean bath

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Kikoo961996
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Why spend $300 night in Lefkada, Greece when you can find suitable rooms in the $75 range? For the differences! Just returned from a week at Enodia Hotel and it fully met or exceeded our expectations. We are a family of four (including two young children) that stayed in one room.

The differences? Beautifully furnished, good-sized room, hotel finished with quality materials, comfortable beds, sheets and pillows, never ending hot water, hotel in excellent overall condition (no paint or maintenance needed anywhere at all), gorgeous & clean pool, thick (5-star) towels, strong & quiet AC, black-out room curtains for long sleep sessions, stocked mini-bar with reasonable prices (50 cent water, not $4.50 water, like in NYC), lovely & helpful front desk, managers/owners and waiters, no hassle pool & beach towels and beach umbrellas, free Wi-Fi that always worked on as many devices as you have, free parking, incredible location - steps to the beach/water/windsurfing/other water sports/biking and walking distance to town center, and, last but not least, probably the best breakfast in Greece - all delicious and made from scratch and enormously varied (the onion, spinach, chicken and cheese pies are all so good, you have to be careful to save room for all the other items...that yogurt & honey...the pastries...the eggs...the vegetables...the cheese...)

Bottom line, Enodia delivers.

Room Tip: Rooms with balconies facing the pool seem to be the best (less street noise and best views).
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank Luv2Vacate123
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I am writing this review as a tribute to trip advisor as 2 months back I was here to search for hotels in Greece I was visiting first time to Greece with my wife we are newly married couple so I was tensed day and night and decided to go for Enodia after the advised by trip advisor which make the tour memorable lifetime tour thus I also like to help other travelers like me who are tensed to choose hotel .

In one Line I would define Enodia as a Premium Hotel cum natural Resort at a normal Reasonable price .

I would like to help my fellow travelers by concluding my experience in short for people seeking advise at trip advisor :

PROS :

i) Special Room with Bed curtains for couples with light color combination and awesome antique pieces and view outside the window was mind blowing blue sky blue water I cant forget that view I think this is the main natural strength of Enodia .

ii) Staff members behave like a Family members .

iii) We were impressed by the room service staff and security staff the most !

iv) Quality of towels and bath accessories was premium .

v) One more thing I would like to add is hotel is you will feel this place as a hotel inside the room and outside the room it feels like natural cum modern Resort .

vi) It is best for couples to enjoy in night scene it has natural ultimate view with yellow lighting of hotel like sunlight with combination of dark sky and Blue water body around the hotel.

vii) They welcome you in a way that one feels very privileged and elated to enter the place after this welcome.

Cons:
i)Location is little bit remote we missed to book transport this was the main difficulty which we suffered but after reaching hotel they greet us In a way that we were re-energized after seeing the hotel view and their hospitality.
ii) Internet speed can be increased no doubt it is Great for browsing purposes but it can be increased for downloading purposes .

My Suggestion to travelers : I suggest you to take care of transport only if your are from outside the Greece else everything is awesome you will have a mind-blowing lifetime unique experience.

Thanks Enodia for making our first tour after marriage a Special Tour we cant forgot your sauna too !!

Room Tip: If you are a couple we suggest you to book for a room with bed curtain and room facing the swimming...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Mayank I
Quebec City, Canada
Reviewed August 20, 2013

A friend recommended me to visit Greece and his choice was to stay at Enodia Hotel in Vassiliki, a very nice place in Lefkada.
My vacations there were for 3 days only because I should change the city for Athens (short visit of a partner).
I enjoyed the stay at Enodia hotel a wonderful place to mention.
That hotel is a 4 stars but it looks like a 5 stars. It has suites also, well located near the nice beach with good facilities even Swimming Pool and Sauna.
They have a very kind staff, hospitality and friendly service.
My room was very clean with nice decorations.
I tried their traditional greek cuisine and found it excellent, tasty meals and exceptional breakfast typical to greek.
Everyone loved their home made goodies! They were very good.
The best time for me was to get a walk at the end of the daya round the pool and all around the hotel. It smells sea and fish which is incredible moment so far from cars and trucks.
I will certainly recommend this hotel for my friends and colleagues.

Room Tip: Great place for family with children..
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank faridafar
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vasiliki
Grand Nefeli
#9 of 76 in Lefkada
Odeon Hotel
Odeon Hotel
#5 of 12 in Vasiliki

Been to Enodia Hotel? Share your experiences!