We stayed at this beautiful property at the beginning of this year season and the al a carte restaurant was due to be open the week after, we were a bit disappoint by that. Our least favourite restaurant was breakfast. The food was acceptable the staff were all very pleasant and we were well looked after and they were not too intrusive. We always start and end the evening with the best Mojitos this side of Europe made in the lobby bar by Stakis. Yumm! Yumm! We would like to send greetings for the crew at the beach bar and restaurant who kept us well watered and filled. We look forward to going back next year and having a wonderful time again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KONTOKALI BAY RESORT & SPA is a Hotel-Bungalow complex on the central eastern shoreline of the emerald Isle of Corfu, situated only 6 kms. from the island’s capital, Corfu Town. Built on a densely wooded peninsula and on a natural incline, the main building of the Kontokali Bay overlooks both the sparkling blue waters of the Ionian Sea that separates Corfu from the taupe, coastal mountains of the Greek mainland and the Gouvia Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, HostelWorld, Bookgreece.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kontokali Bay Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kontokali Bay Hotel Kontokali
- Kontokali Bay Hotel Corfu
- Kontokali Bay Resort And Spa Corfu