We stayed for 11 nights. The rooms are beautiful, the food was excellent, the bus stop is just outside and will take you all over the island for next to nothing. If you go just round the corner you can eat at one of the best places on the island: the Telisila. This is another hotel which we visited to eat and had some of the best food we have ever had abroad. I would stay in kontokali though and just visit this hotel to eat. Kontokali has it all: Watersports, private beach, infinity pool, and it is just a beautiful resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KONTOKALI BAY RESORT & SPA is a Hotel-Bungalow complex on the central eastern shoreline of the emerald Isle of Corfu, situated only 6 kms. from the island’s capital, Corfu Town. Built on a densely wooded peninsula and on a natural incline, the main building of the Kontokali Bay overlooks both the sparkling blue waters of the Ionian Sea that separates Corfu from the taupe, coastal mountains of the Greek mainland and the Gouvia Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Kontokali Bay Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kontokali Bay Hotel Kontokali
- Kontokali Bay Hotel Corfu
- Kontokali Bay Resort And Spa Corfu