Just come back from a week staying at this hotel. As other reviews this is not a 5* hotel but is a good 4*.
We had a bungalow room, which had a lovely sized balcony. My overall impression of the room (and the hotel) was it was very clean but a dated.
The buffet dinners and breakfast were good for buffet food. We ate twice in their a la carte restaurant in the evening and the food was special. I would have liked to see a different menu (or a nightly special). This stopped us eating there more often.
Their a la carte lunch restaurant was lovely, nice situ and food was good but we did not enjoy the buffet lunch offering.
Other pluses of the hotel are its close location to the airport (only 20 mins away) and the hotel puts in daily buses to Corfu Town.
Not feedback for the hotel per se but we did the day trip they recommended called the 'Grand Island Tour' and it was appalling - cramped in like sardines in a coach, the cost of entry to venues was not included and we weren't back until 8.30pm (told it would be 5pm). Do not go on this tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KONTOKALI BAY RESORT & SPA is a Hotel-Bungalow complex on the central eastern shoreline of the emerald Isle of Corfu, situated only 6 kms. from the island’s capital, Corfu Town. Built on a densely wooded peninsula and on a natural incline, the main building of the Kontokali Bay overlooks both the sparkling blue waters of the Ionian Sea that separates Corfu from the taupe, coastal mountains of the Greek mainland and the Gouvia Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Kontokali Bay Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kontokali Bay Hotel Kontokali
- Kontokali Bay Hotel Corfu
- Kontokali Bay Resort And Spa Corfu