“My favourite Asian restaurant ”
Review of Peking House

Peking House
Ranked #9 of 28 Restaurants in Ipsos
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Situated in the middle of the lively strip of Ipsos, high up with a view of the sea,sky moon & stars. An encounter with an authentically eastern taste experience. Tastes which are hot or mild ,sweet or sour,intense or velvity. An acquaintance with the ancient mysteries of Cantonese Cuisine.
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

We have been coming here for years and the quality of the food is nothing short of exquisite. You will pay a little more than other places in Ipsos to eat here but it’s down to the fresh ingredients and food quality and plus they have invested in a very talented Asian chef.

The view is stunning as the restaurant is located high above the ground and you have panoramic views of the bay.

This visit we ordered the sizzling chicken satay and the steamed prawn dumplings to start. The dim sum dumplings were the best I have ever eaten. I was blown away by how good these were, I literally didn’t want them to ever end. My other half said the chicken satay was very good too.

We both opted for Thai curry dishes for our mains. I had the prawn red curry, the prawns were huge and fresh and the sauce was thin how a Thai curry should be and packed with a good spicy kick. My other half ordered a Thai green chicken curry which was actually only on the menu as a pork dish but the restaurant were happy to accommodate his chicken request. He said this was delicious and also spicy and well balanced as a Thai dish should be.

All in all, we had prawn dim sum, chicken satay, 2 Thai currys, 2 egg fried rice, a very large beer and 2 glasses of wine and the bill came to €56, cheap by UK standards, especially for the quality.

I look forward to coming back next year. It’s always a highlight for me!

Reviewed June 30, 2018

well for price you pay not overly impressed a few eating while we there but not my cup of tea I got got sweet and sour chicken any rice etc was extra so not good value really a bit pricey wouldn't go again unless won lottery

Reviewed June 21, 2018

A very tasty Chinese! We visited twice in one week. The food was delicious, service was professional and attentive. Good value for our money!

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Had 2 fabulous meals great service the girl who served us was from Ireland sorry forgot her name but she was brilliant

Reviewed June 12, 2018

This was our fifth trip to Ipsos and we've walked past Peking House countless times without going in. When you're in Greece, there's so much good Greek food, you don't really think about going Chinese. This time we decided to try it for a change and we did not regret it. The food was fantastic and the service excellent. We also discovered that the owner was a friend of the chap who owned the apartments where we were staying. True to Greek hospitality, it soon felt like we were best of friends with him too
Will definitely go again