Spent 10 days at The Margarita. Went out 3 times to restaurants but their food didn't compare to Dora's food at the hotel. Put on 2 kilos was the only down side. Hospitality is second to none Dimitris and Tracey a lovely husband and wife team along with Chris and Dora, Dimitris Mum and Dad nothing was too much trouble. If you're looking for a nice chilled and relaxed holiday then the Margarita is for you. Rooms are basic but are spotless and en suite shower and toilet. 2 ringed cooker and fridge along with whatever cutlery, dishes and pans you need. Each room has it's own balcony with table and chairs. Lovely flora surrounding the spotless swimming pool and hotel maintained by Chris. Well stocked bar, nice dining area and patio what more could you ask for. Ipsos town is a casual 15 minutes gradual downhill walk a bit longer to walk back or a short taxi ride. Met some lovely people there, several have been coming for years and love the family run hotel. Looking forward to next time already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family run hotel in a quiet area but only 900m from the beach, the hotel is surrounded by peaceful gardens and amazing mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Margarita Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Margarita Apartments Hotel Ipsos
- Margarita Apartments Ipsos, Corfu