.Returned from another fantastic two weeks, lively but relaxing stay with the family at the Margarita!!
The heartfelt welcome from Chris, Dora, Dimitri and Tracey was there from the start as always. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you to all the family!
The apartments: are more than comfortable, but you don’t go on holiday to sit in your room all day! Cleaning spot on, bins emptied every day and the sheets and towels were changed regularly.
The food delicious, I can’t tell you enough how good it is, I am a very fussy eater (ocd!), however I cannot fault Dora & Chris's cooking, if anything the portions were big!
Anything you need just ask, the family will go out of their way to ensure all their guests have the holiday they want be it quiet or lively nothing is too much trouble!!!
Can't wait to return later this year x x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family run hotel in a quiet area but only 900m from the beach, the hotel is surrounded by peaceful gardens and amazing mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Margarita Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Margarita Apartments Hotel Ipsos
- Margarita Apartments Ipsos, Corfu