First time visitor to the Margarita apartments, we were sold by the excellent reviews from previous visitors..
The real charm of this place is the location, away from the resorts up on the hillside with breathtaking views and stunning gardens, it may be a long walk into Ipsos or Dasia but we did not find this an issue at all. Our studio was very comfortable and clean, the bar and restaurant was very friendly and Tracey and Demitris could not do enough for you, the prices were very reasonable and the food quality and menu selection is excellent.
There is a traditional Greek village two minutes walk from the complex where you will find a few taverna's and a small supermarket, from this village you can walk to Dasia (personally we would avoid Ipsos as it is very tired and the beach is too close to the main road) on the road to Dasia you will pass Vinieri Art Bistro, we can not recommend this place highly enough, the food is stunning and very reasonable priced (mixed meze is a must) and the couple who run it are very friendly and make you feel very welcome,
It is also worthwhile booking direct and getting Tracey to book a taxi collection from the airport, you will ultimately save time and expense.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family run hotel in a quiet area but only 900m from the beach, the hotel is surrounded by peaceful gardens and amazing mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Margarita Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Margarita Apartments Hotel Ipsos
- Margarita Apartments Ipsos, Corfu