All reviews corfu town close to the airport airport runway pool bar planes take off and land bus stop half board double glazing breakfast and dinner pleasant hotel mini market small beach late flight bus service an update short break number bus
Reviewed May 20, 2018

I actually visited this hotel in May but wasn't given the option for this. This hotel is situated in the small resort of Kanoni which is perfectly located near the airport. It's fascinating to watch the planes & they are not intrusive at all. Kanoni itself has a handful of cafe bars/restaurants with fantastic views over the bay, Mouse Island & monastery. I recommend Cafe Kanoni & George's Tavern for drinks & food.The hotels are built on a hillside & people with mobility problems may struggle with the many steps down to the harbour/sea. This resort is not your classic beach holiday, although if you walk & explore the coastline you will find unspoiled beach. A trip on the boat to visit the monastery is a must! Corfu Town is also easily accessed by bus.The Ariti Grand was perfect for our week away, with attentive staff, good clean rooms & a lovely pool area. The only complaint for us, was the food. Everything was presented well & there was enough choice but the bain - marie's just didn't keep the food hot enough.
On a return trip I would choose the option of B&B & yes, I would return. I cannot stress enough of how beautiful the views are!

Room tip: High floor, lake view
Date of stay: June 2017
3  Thank CatyB
ARITI G, Director of Sales at Ariti Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Dear Caty B
We really appreciate you taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor.
The hotel is indeed very well located for the airport, and for Corfu Town and the surrounding area.
Thank you for your kind reference to our staff, who make a great effort to welcome our guests, ensure our rooms are clean and comfortable, plus go the extra mile where possible for our guests enjoyment.
We are happy you liked our pool area and restaurant/bar
During the winter months we have invested heavily in new catering equipment, and any issues you had will have now been resolved.
It would be a pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel in 2018.
Best regards

Reviewed May 17, 2018

This review relates to the hotel restaurant only. We were two members of three bus loads of tourists that had pre-booked lunch at this hotel. Lunch was served buffet style with assorted jugs of chilled water and soft drinks and bottled wines on the tables. There was a great range of foods on display, local specialties and ranging through appetisers, main meals, desserts, hot dishes, salads, cold cuts, bakery items, etc. Staff hovered to assist or carve and refill or refresh as necessary. Extensive desserts selection and your choice of teas or coffees. It was an excellent buffet, no complaints heard from any on the buses. Perhaps this restaurant should stand alone for review.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank Dan L

Dear Dan L
Thanks for posting your Restaurant review on TripAdvisor
Our Food & Beverage staff will be delighted with your comments, and make huge efforts to ensure our restaurant is enjoyed by guests
We hope you will visit us again some time in the future
Best Regards

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

From the day me and my partner Chris arrived the staff was so welcoming waiting for us and accomadating us in any way !
My first day I had a few too many and Spyros by the pool bar even assisted me from the toilet a little drunk and made me hangover cure bless was so lovely, I couldnt thank Spyros enough hes been brilliant all week my partner loves the banter. Day 2 Fanni the waiter assisted us throughout dinner pouring our drinks and conversating absolutly fabulous waiter, all the staff are fantastic. I thanK them all me and partner would love to return especially at end of april was perfect for us and so attentive !
Yes there are planes thag fly by but not as often out of season, there are cafes with spectacular views nearby, corfu town for fantastic sight seeing and a beach as u turn left by the cafes. An absolutly amazing stay!!!!! The staff even made reservations for our table when they had alot of students in so we had a window view while dining and said we could ring any time if noise issues and had food prepared in fridge when we arrived late for us in our room from our half board ! (:

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ARITI G, Director of Sales at Ariti Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Dear loops7237
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our staff were able to assist you wherever possible
It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the Ariti Grand Hotel in the near future
Kind Regards

Reviewed February 26, 2018

I visited for three nights during winter season and I found the hotel to be warm and welcoming. My room was very nicely made with good linen and warm temperature which made a difference to the cold February morning I checked in. I had a good working area, wifi and space to sit and relax and enjoy the lovely view at the lake and airport.
I also enjoyed the freshly baked cake during breakfast, while the staff were attentive and caring.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Maria D

Dear Maria D
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel warm and welcoming during the Corfu winter
Your comments regarding our attentive staff and enjoyable breakfast are most appreciated
It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to The Ariti Grand Hotel in the very near future
Best Regards

Reviewed January 19, 2018

We stayed here after doing a little Corfu adventure. Quite a big hotel and busy. But was very nice with the location next to the airport.
Was particularly nice lounging at one of the nearby bars and watching the planes take off and land with a nice greek coffee or beer (depending on the hour!;)
Recommended

Date of stay: September 2017
4  Thank UnitedLodgeHotel

Dear UnitedLodgeHotel
Thank you very much for submitting your review on TripAdvisor
We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and that you fond the hotel to be in a good location
Please do come back to visit us for a nice Greek coffee
Best regards