All reviews manager george mouse island corfu town close to the airport hotel manager room with sea view towels were changed daily bus stop coffee machine blue bus cheap break shop next door bottle of champagne our night stay vegetable dishes enjoyable holiday very pleasant stay
Reviewed June 27, 2015

This is the perfect and most exciting place to stay! The whole staff is very friendly and made us feel like family.The view is fantastic! Anyways, everything about this place is fantastic! I am sad to be home today after such a fabulous stay at the most fabulous place!

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2015 via mobile

Royal boutique its a litlle too sophisticated name for this budget hotel. It is clean , one or two night hotel , maximum . I saw airplanes crew , there.
For sure is not for holiday , no beach around but a big pool with seawater , nice view for planes , we enjoyed it !
Small rooms with even small bathroom , planty of water on the floortiles after shower. The tipe of the hotel where you do not want to spend too much time. The breakfast is ok , people nice...and not very noisy hotel .I am a light slepper And i slept very well !
Taxi is 10 euro to the center And bus 1,50 .The closest beach is private -Corfu Holiday palace , few hundreds meters away .

Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends
3  Thank enia
_2013203, General Manager at Royal Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2015

Dear Enia,

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and experiences of your recent stay at the Royal Boutique Hotel by posting your review on Tripadvisor.

Guest feedback is very important to us as we use this to rectify any shortfalls highlighted to us.

As a hotel close to the aiport it is very common to accommodate airplanes crew.

I hope that we will have the privilege of welcoming you back again in the future.

King Regards,

Reviewed June 19, 2015

If I had but one statement to describe the hotel it is “exquisite balance”. A masterful combination of charm and elegance one would expect from a boutique hotel, with the intimacy and familiarity found in a B&B. A location which affords easy access to the best of the old town has to offer… none the less, a respite from the crowds and noise when needed.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ronnie D
_2013203, General Manager at Royal Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2015

Dear Ronnie D,

Regarding a statement that Royal Boutique Hotel is an elegant, and charming hotel conjured up many delightful images and may I thank you so much for that.

I am so happy that you chose to stay with us when you were in Corfu. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future!

Best wishes,

Reviewed June 4, 2015

We have just completed our 7 night stay in a standard room which was clean and well furnished.
The unique location was blown way by probably the best service i have encountered at a hotel in Greece.It is a gem of a hotel with an unbeatable address and service you just don't want to check out!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for the pool view rooms with straight view of the airport
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PANAGIOTIS B
Reviewed June 2, 2015

I recently spent 2 nights at the hotel as a single traveler and really enjoyed it. Very conveniently located to explore most part of the island and next to Corfu town. Service was amazing and the staff super friendly. Food was really nice too and I loved the breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled solo
2  Thank Maria K

Dear Maria K,

We were delighted to learn that you had a memorable stay in our hotel from the friendliness of our staff to the overall quality of our accommodations. Your positive feedback will serve as a motivation for our staff striving to provide a superior service experience to every customer.

My team and myself thank you for having taken the time to share you experience and look forward to your next stays at Royal Boutiqe Hotel on your future stopovers in Corfu.

King Regards,