Yes, it's not what you'd expect from a 5 Star hotel but it's very good for the price. Dated but clean & tidy. The location is lovely in Kanoni, with views of Mouse Island, 20 mins away from Corfu town by local bus (which stops outside every 20mins), with an elevator to it's own beach and choice of bars and restaurants onsite (the sushi and cocktail bars can both be recommended), a great taverna just across the road and a mini-market for essentials next door to that. Don't be put off by the airport, it is really close but it's not Heathrow and actually the planes taking off and landing just add to the entertainment. We heard a complaint about the noise from night flights from guests in the garden bungalows but honestly in the sea-view rooms it's not an issue. Staff were a little brusque but efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the first luxury hotels in Corfu, this hotel is the only one in the island with a direct view to the famous ‘Mouse Island’’ the trademark of Corfu Island. Set in magnificent landscaped gardens /45000 sq. m./ with an abundance of pine- eucalyptus and cypress trees, well maintains its prominent position amongst Corfu’s top hotels. The hotel is very close to Corfu town and also nearby the major archaeological sites offering the perfect base for those seeking to explore the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Corfu Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel Kanoni
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni
- Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni