If you are hoping for 5 star luxury then you can forget it . Wild horses would not drag me to this hotel again.
Staff totally disinterested and unfriendly.
Food ok but nothing special.
If you are not up by 7 am then you can forget about getting a sun bed.
Brown slime on bottom of pool. Pool also very deep and not suitable for young children.
Bathrooms very dated and every time we had a shower the bathroom flooded.
Constant stream of guests at reception complaining about their rooms.
Stay well clear of room 249.
If you want to stay in this area check the other hotels as they are far better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the first luxury hotels in Corfu, this hotel is the only one in the island with a direct view to the famous ‘Mouse Island’’ the trademark of Corfu Island. Set in magnificent landscaped gardens /45000 sq. m./ with an abundance of pine- eucalyptus and cypress trees, well maintains its prominent position amongst Corfu’s top hotels. The hotel is very close to Corfu town and also nearby the major archaeological sites offering the perfect base for those seeking to explore the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, ETB, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Corfu Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel Kanoni
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni
- Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni