In a great spot with the beach and the view absolutey beautiful only problem was the area was a little dead but the bus is great to get into Corfu town :) rooms are nice basic but nice and the building is a little outdated but nice :) really near the airport with is good for connection :) coyld have been a little cleaner. Was also shocked we had to pay to use the gym.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the first luxury hotels in Corfu, this hotel is the only one in the island with a direct view to the famous ‘Mouse Island’’ the trademark of Corfu Island. Set in magnificent landscaped gardens /45000 sq. m./ with an abundance of pine- eucalyptus and cypress trees, well maintains its prominent position amongst Corfu’s top hotels. The hotel is very close to Corfu town and also nearby the major archaeological sites offering the perfect base for those seeking to explore the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HotelPower so you can book your Corfu Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel Kanoni
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni
- Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni